Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

115 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2013 23:54:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yaaaay Sladey - welcome to Bm & you'll have a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

JP trust you mate x

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sally have I told you how much I love you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Sticky bingo yea please may I be the bingo caller I have been practicing
. I got the whole pub playing when we went to the lakes at Easter. I am proud to announce I have big cards !                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

O er mrs !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

In: Walsall

What a bootiful day, see you all later, i'm aiming for late afternoon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Weather forecast is a gud un :)  see u guys there this afternoon :)   Tonight is quiz and Mandy and with her big ones !!!!!   Theres a space hopper off with Spesh and Div at some point   Stella shaving her head   and please folks, make sure I do not get dragged into any 'bet games' with Div, I lost my Mum and DIL to him already !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Suzi and myself will be there tomorrow... yayayaya... Suzi will be there about 11.30 and I will be there sometime in the afternoon... look forward to seeing you xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

hope you guys are havin fun, see you all tommozz.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

hi home 2.50 a great night and thank to everybody their for making it good night Thumbs Up Clap 

bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

home a bit earlier tonight 1:20 but another great night and meet some more people thank you all catch in couple of weeks when I come back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Had a good weekend meeting new faces but as I'm so old I'm sure I will have forgot your names by tomorrow.
And if you wondering I found my keys in my tent                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

hahahaha JP.... at least you found them... wicked afternoon and night... and sooo bloody windy... darn cold... but soon warmed up. Well done to Stella for the courage to do what she did... Iam not too old to party... just too damn old to recover from it hahahaha Hope everybody got home safely xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woooohooooooooooooooooooo Party was an ACE night thanks sooo much Jackie and Stella for sorting this one out and raising money for your incredible treck up Kilimanjaro (probs spelt wrong!!!) and such a good cause, and well done Stella for shaving ya hair orf....... the funny bit will be when you see it for sale somewhere as a wig Wacko

bloody awesome Stella well done Thumbs Up Cool

FABo night... darn good peeps, darn good laugh, darn good boogey, just darn goood really hahahah.... oh yeah darn good ride over and home again toooo..... and then van back so Diesel dog (Petrol!!) could enjoy it toooo lol

PMSL JP ya nutta!! well at least you found them.... just watch il bet im the next to darn do that hahahahahaha

Fabbooooo to finally meet GingerJen YAYYYYYY awesome missus awesome xxxx

till the next time... il shut up now..... xxxxx
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

That'll be the day Suzi....pmsl... hahahahaha xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shocked i dunno what ya mean Lynn chick im sure LOL LOL Party xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well, we're home, showered & had a snooze!! What an awesome fun weekend. Great to see so many people there & great to meet so many newbies & the random couple who stopped off on their way to P.I.L & joined in with the fun & random guy - Dave who was told by someone who ran a bike shop that there was a rally going on at the Waterloo Hotel, so loaded up his trike & came & joined in aswell Big smile   a BIG BIG thankyou to everyone who donated. I haven't counted out the monies properly yet, but it's just over the £200 mark. However you can still donate to www.justgiving.com/victoria-lassetter Thumbs Up & a MASSIVE thankyou to Sally for fetching her stuff & shaving my head Hug & to Lee for doing the disco - top bloke Thumbs Up & to BJ & Ken for finding & sorting out the venue Star   I've also loaded up a vid on youtube, so those who weren't there can see me getting naked! Shocked lol   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EktNZCHTy5I                                                                                                                                                                               
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

had a great time. your all such friendly people. made me feel welcome from the start. thanks guys. hope to see you all soon.Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Photos uploaded and for those who cannot be bothered to watch Stella's video here is a sneak preview of the end result

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?width=1200&height=1200&source=/sites/bm/profiles/uploads/24654_bm_3738_bm_6114740901.jpg

Well done Stella, great courage for a great cause!!!!

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thank you to everyone who made this weekend a success. Stella, you are an inspiration and I applaud you.

I had a wonderful time, thank you Jackie and Ken for all of your tireless and selfless hard work.

Great to meet up with old pals, finally meet up with those not met before and to see so many newbies.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 817 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption