Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

115 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2013 23:54:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Weather forecast is for dry and highs of 16 for both Fri and Sat wahoooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

In: Walsall
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I hope the forecast stays that way Jackie......                                                                                                                                                                              
ukdiceman's Profile
ukdiceman

In: Walsall

Does anyone from the Birmingham area fancy riding up together? I'm off work all day Friday so I can be flexible with times etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

it needs to be warm cos I'll have a cold head otherwise!! lol
Diceman - we're up at Donington for a trackday from 7 am otherwise we'd have come up with ya Big smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mind folks dont forget your wigs, just to rub Stellas nose in it if nothing else lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

What time are folk getting there on the friday                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

I think we'll be there about 6 or 7 ish Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hoping to be there around 2ish but am going to pick up a hoppy friend first lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have my wig, 2 adult sized space hoppers (for Spesh and Div ...... the rematch). skipping ropes and ducks :) sorted !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2654141 Check out the weather forecast for Fri and Sat :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I will be getting there Friday morning. If my sat nav is nice to me, otherwise it could be Friday night. The downside of having to Tin Tent I can't afford to go Thursday as planned as its £15 per night, why do places charge the same for a single person as they do for four people.
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Weather for Sunday looks good too, so no packing away tent afterwards in the rain Thumbs Up

On the entertainment front for Friday night I also noted the presence of a pool table.

Don't think that I've seen it anywhere else so forgive me if I'm duplicating stuff but there are toilets & showers for those camping and the pub do a "special guest" ale as well (when we visited it was a pale ale).

Come on people, get yourselves there for what promises to be a glorious, sunny weekend to spend with like minded folk and help raise some cash for a worthy cause into the bargain.

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Camping is a bargain £5 for the weekend so come on folks like Scorpio said get yourselves there and party.
The pub has excellent reviews on its meals and at good prices.

So what more could you ask for, good company, raising money for a good cause, good food, good beer. Ps also the chance to meet an almost 83 yr old Tin tenting biker. ;-)
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

OMG!!! I'm not telling Spesh about the Space Hoppers!!!...I hope there's no kids in the nearby vicinity like last time! LOLOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

No children or animals shall be harmed in the process of the rematch lol (hopefully!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

come on folks, this is THIS weekend, come & have a laugh with us Big smile   If you can't make it, why don't you make a donation to our just giving page?: http://www.justgiving.com/Victoria-Lassetter   or text kfds73 £5 (or any amount) to 70070   Every little penny no matter how big or small helps Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I is coming for the day Stells... looking forward to it too..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

brilliant nice one Jen. Looking forward to seeing ya Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big ditto ..............xxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

new to the forum, an this is my first post. i'm comin saturday mornin an campin. if i find it. be nice to meet you all. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption