Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

115 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2013 23:54:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Many of you probably already know that Stella aka Holmfirthgirl and Vix are raising money for MacMillan Cancer and the prize for their efforts they get to climb a very big hill !!!! - Kilimanjaro.
So to help them on their way, being as they are only Hobbit sized folk, we are organising a charity camp weekend.

Its at

The Waterloo Hotel
Taddington
Buxton Derbyshire
SK17 9TJ

on Friday 31st May and Sat 1st June.

And your are all invited to come join the fun and bring a friend, non BM folk are welcome.

The pub is allowing us free use of their function room so we are going to make the most of it.

Friday night is daft stuff including a quiz and just for Gingerjen and Ninja Lou, sticky 13 bingo as well as any other silly stuff my brain thinks off before then, cash prizes for the winners.

Sat night is a disco and a 'close shave' ...... Stella is willing to shave her head if the price is right.

Camping is available both nights for just a £5 a tent and all we are asking for is a couple of quid from each of you in the bucket towards the charity cause.

Food is available in the pub including a full English for £5.99 or bacon/sausage butties for £2.50, all you need to do is order it from the bar the night before.

So come on folks dig deep and come join the party, you know you wanna.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Should be there even if its just for the evening                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one JP, and don't panic as long as ur moneys in the bucket ur safe from the 'wax strips' !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i'll be there, is that Friday night and Saturday night camping                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

wont be able to make this as will be at tt but will you be able to make a donation direct to stella and viv                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Sounds interesting Jackie, I might be up for this one.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sticky Bingo ????? Wooo hooo....LOL xx   Count me in please darlin, this is gonna be hysterical and for a wonderful cause too Party  Yayyy Thumbs UpHug  x                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks Jackie   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4195                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thanks Sand                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I won't be able to make this as I'm on nights that week Unhappy Gutted.

I hope you all have a great night and raise lots of money.. I'll make an extra donation in the cancer pot.  Smile xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It could be my first rally to make it on me 125 !! Yeah - count me IN Ladies  !!

Thumbs Up XX

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Counting down to this now, Thumbs Up..Really really looking forward to it.. gonna be fun..LOL..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

All monies raised goes to Macmillan Cancer Support & if anyone can't make it but wants to donate, here's out Just Giving Page:   http://www.justgiving.com/Victoria-Lassetter   We need as many people there as poss, so invite your mates & if enough is raised, am gonna let Spesh shave me head!! Ermm....eeeeek!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

hi what time do it start in the evenings as i might not want camp all according what the weather like                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ken, feel free to join us anytime during the day or evening :) but it is going to be a glorious sunshine wkend so get yer tent out !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Maybe we should have a bake off as well, am sure folk would be more than happy to judge the wares !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

hi if its a nice weekend i will camp I need tent dry as i'm going to GERMANY to a rally on Tuesday night don't want carry a wet tent out with me Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Ken be good to meet you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah this sounds brill Big smile Thumbs Up i gonna check me diary and if nowt on defo up for this one

yayyyyyy Party Beer

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

As much as i would like to I cant make this event as i will be on me way home from me holiday in Majorca.
I hope all goes well, you raise lots of money and have a great time Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption