23 June Honiton, Devon meet up

11 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2013 16:28:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following on from our meet at Saltford..... How about a meet at the Route 303 Restaurant on the A303 just north of Honiton. Great food and some cracking roads around. get there for 12 noon have a bite to eat and maybe go for a spin round after. Google Maps has it as Newcott Chef but that is out of date London Road, Yarcombe, Honiton, Devon EX14 9ND Cheers Andy                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Android   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4190                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Sandi

appreciated

Andy P.

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Oh buggery bCensoredks, the first local one to me and I'm up north where all the usual meet-ups are.

Hope to get to the next one though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hahaha Jerry

Sods law mate LOL

Maybe next time :-)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Not long to go now, get your name down folks, or let Andy know you'll be going   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4190                                                                                                                                                                             
silva's Profile
silva

In: Barnstaple
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Count me in, Ive already signed up on the calender!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikertaff's Profile
bikertaff

In: Gwent

Will double check my diary but very hopeful of being there Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Carlos848's Profile
Carlos848

In: Bristol

Just joined the site today and this ones pretty clse for me, so I hope to meet some of you there or the first time.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikertaff's Profile
bikertaff

In: Gwent

Hi Guys, sorry but not going to be able to attend.
Forgot that I have a wedding anniversary to attend the night before, so the head may not be as clear as I would wish.

Cheers

Steve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got there at 11.45am ate myself silly till 1pm then thought I'm wasting good riding time here so had a mega blast back home.

nearly over cooked a few corners cause the wind was behind meShocked

found me a new sweet road A3030 to add to my favourites list

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption