Ok how about...

21 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2013 16:45:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The first meeting of the NWBTRTM....(North West Bikers To Rival The Midlands)

Any riders in the North West fancy getting together for some rides?? Im based in Runcorn Cheshire... Runs to southport, north wales, the ponderosa?? any one up for it?? all bikes welcome male....and female :-)

Ian
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Definitely up for this                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

North west is that not Skye LOL or you meaning NW England Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl madscots trust you Party although strictly speaking you are correctomundo.... LOL

bt anyhooooo good idea Ian let's see if you north west english peeps can rival us east midlands lot hahahahahahaha Thumbs Up

a couple of ya will soon become more... Wink

non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Count me in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MADSCOTS... Aye ya cannae beat the North West of the best country in the world...SCOTLAND...My LAND Wink

SUZI... We have to start somewhere... we shall overcome Tongue

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Get some dates n details in and have them put on the Events page fella Thumbs Up

I do like the odd run down that way as have friends preston way so breaks up the journey on way down

clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I'm up for this too                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Ps. I think we're pretty well situated and have a good choice of destinations within a couple of hours                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

North West ??? I thought cheshire was in the Midlands.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

bumping this for any newbies who haven't seen it.    It is a great idea to have a north west ride out and it would be a fantastic way of us all meeting up, getting to know each other.        RB                                                                                                                                                                             
car and bike man's Profile
car and bike man

In: stockport

Am in for this too as it gives us more options for a good ride out:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I'm in if not workingCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's the trouble...when are we free??

How about BH monday 27th??

non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Ok by me Ian, weather permitting.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Bumping for newbies.
RB                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

update on the weather (courtesy of accuweather.com, other weather forecasting services are available)   Sunday better day than Monday.   For those who are available to meet up can I suggest putting down a meeting place and time.    RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather forecast for Monday is phish and more phish and i cant make Sunday lol, bloody hard this arranging meets Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in, also enjoy a run to Matlock over The Cat and Petrolheads Bagillt North Wales if anyone fancies it:

http://www.petrolheadsmcc.co.uk/

John

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi everyone.  Have started another thread to try and get a ride out started on the Sunday of the next bank hols.  Will bump up for the newbies.   Hi Rubberduckie...and welcome.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8516 seconds. There are 292 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption