Newbie onboard

6 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2013 09:42:58 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Expatbiker's Profile
Expatbiker

In: Strensall
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, just joined, 48, separated, was based in Cumbria but work abroad alot so only get back to UK every 12 weeks or so and just treated myself to a new (to me Thumbs Up) BMW R1150 GS Adventure for using when I get home. I'm back in the UK at the end of May and am taking two weeks to ride around Britain and blow some cobwebs out as it's been a while since I've been out for a ride. Up for meeting new friends and having some fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good for you Expat.... enjoy..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh...good for you Expat!Thumbs Up  

Have a look round the forums and events and see what you can get along toSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site expat, enjoy the site and enjoy your travels, might be an idea to let us know where and when you land on your round Brit kick, arrange some meets and company on your wayThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Expatbiker's Profile
Expatbiker

In: Strensall

Sounds good, at the moment it is abit hectic and looks like
24/5 pick up bike in Catterick
25/5 quick run to West Cumbria for admin then to Squires for the weekend
27/5 run to No Bull at Builth
28/5 down to mates at Newton Abbot near Exmouth
30/5 up to London visit the son and heir
1/6 meet at Nells Cafe on A2 at 10 am for burn followed by session in Canterbury
2/6 runs around Ashford & Maidstone
3/6 shoot up to Cambridge then
4/6 up to Kelso for Bikefest
7/6 return to Catterick
8/6 fly back to work in West Africa
Anticipate small amounts of alcohol being consumed, have clean underwear, 6 t-shirts, leathers and tent so ready for all. If anyone fancies meeting or joining in drop me a message and we can arrange something. And it has been 29 years since my last bike event (when I was young and much stupider!) so I am out to have some fun!
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 720 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption