Matlock Bath ~ this Sunday 28/04/2013

21 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2013 18:04:13 by OMNF | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All Big smile

Emzed has asked me to post this on his behalf:

Anyone fancy meeting up at Matlock Bath this Sunday for a brew and an ice cream and of course fish and chips... or all the above Tongue

a darn good giggle with mates and watch the bikes coming and going at the wicked Matlock Bath

usual meeting place, the two large ice cream cones opposite the wide pavement bit not sure of times at this point bt usually from about 1pm give or take Thumbs Up

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Oh yes, Kaycat mentioned maybe meeting up this sunday too... was waiting to hear if anybody was going. Depending on my girl, I would like to make it... been ages since I've seen any of you....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've taken the liberty of adding this to the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4173                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for an ice cream and fishy chips !! Just lemme know what time and I will roll outa bed !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'll be at the Classic show at Stafford, but I must admit I'm getting Matlock withdrawal symptoms. Must have a proper get-together when (if?) the weather finally gets really warm.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would of come over this Sunday had I not already had plans to visit a friend down South this weekend... Darn it, that's again I've missed an outing in the landbased seaside town Pinch.

Maybe third time lucky for me then? TongueLOL.

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I'll be there weather dependant... It's forecast to snow!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Weather looks ok ish , think I'll tick the box on this one .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why the hell not...I ain't stopped off in the town in a while...Cool Think the sunglasses might be a bit optomistic though..haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Amanda (RC) is going to make this too, weather permitting..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Going to cat and fiddle for 12 then to Matlock hope to see some of
You there                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Unless it's chucking down buckets... I will be there for about 1ish                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Was totally wicked seeing so many of you there !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Twas indeed an excellent gathering....even Emzed turned up...eventually...:D....                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Oh bloody hell.... and i missed him...!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brilliant few hours seeing friends and meeting new peeps too, lovely to meet Kaycat eventually .      So pleased that that Amanda (RC) came to see us all, well done darlin..  looking good babes...xx     Quite tired now but was so worth it to be out and about, thank you for all the hugs. and good wishes .x    Some pics to follow later.... Thumbs Up  xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry guys and girls - I was magiced away by the kids to Sealife !! Catch ya later somewhere !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Nice to catch up with peeps and also see new faces . hope everyone
Had a safe and dry ride home :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

could't make it had to work(in my truck now)Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos Jen   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4173                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6411 seconds. There are 386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption