Thought of the Day

119 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2013 22:41:57 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, because that simply means you’re two steps ahead"

Keep walking !                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Just watch out for the dagger between your shoulder blades Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps it's only coincidence, but man's best friend can't talk...                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

....and a womans best friend hums! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl kwakgirl Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ONLY hums.?!?!?!?...sounds like you need new batteries kwakgirl....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Gone off track a bit this, has it not?...Another thought,

If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each man's life a sorrow and a suffering enough to disarm all hostility.
                           Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very humbling but true ! Good one Clarkee Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

"never grieve a gully cat"...charles m. schultz                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

"there but for the grace of god go I!"

a few words some people should learn when they're doing their little Englander speeches!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

People in glass houses should not throw stones !!

My thought of the day !!

Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes,
I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

~ Marilyn Monroe

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The greatest question that has never been answered , and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want ? " 

Sigmund Freud                                                                                                                                                                                
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

15 years with my ex and Sigmund would have realised, the answer to the greatest question that has never been answered is, EVERYTHING !!!!.

Eat your heart out Freud!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When you can give us a definitive answer to that problem gbc please let us mere mortals, aka men, know so that we may address the situation forthwith. 
Thank you, on behalf of most men everywhere..........66                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could tell you today if ya liked - but - then it might change !! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

It all begins and ends with chocolate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Understanding women ???
Where's the fun in that ?
I enjoy the fact that they're all nutters lol much more fun.
Dusty x
with apologies to all the women that wrongly think they're not nuts . Lol

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

awwwww!!! dusty! :)

Elflady's Profile
Elflady

In: Flitwick

I'm nuts, but in the nicest of ways!!!SmileTongueBig smileLOLBeer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 759 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption