5 May 2013 meet nr Bristol

13 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2013 07:36:46 by silva | Go to original / last post
silva's Profile
silva

In: Barnstaple
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Southern get together at Saltford Marina, Riverside Inn,- Large pub by the canal with food starting from bacon sarny to restaurant meal. Just off A4.              Any interest?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

My old stamping ground...wonderful. I'd love to join you, but it's a bit far for a day trip.
Hope it goes well, it's a while since we had an active south-west group.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one Silva hope a few folks join you, try asking Matt the boss to send a PM to everybody within a 50 mile radius of the meet postcode just so folk know about it as well :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I could do that one....what sort of time were you thinking

simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi Silva. Just seen your post, sunday 5th is the same day as the bmad in paignton bit of a clash. Up for a bacon butty in Bristol  tis only 3 hours away.                                                                                                                                                                             
silva's Profile
silva

Good to see interest   Proposed time about 12.30 if thats ok with the majority                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Excellent time....see you then

silva's Profile
silva

Wills, sorry you cant make it, thanks for the well wishes, BJ thanks for the info, I have contacted Matt on the same. I know Paignton is on the same w/e Simonchev, good of you to do both! The marina is easy to find- A4 through Saltford and just before end of town (heading Bath direction) turn off left towards the canal, its signed. Thanks for that comment on the time Android 934. Any other comments on meet time welcomed                                                                                                                                                                                  
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

All sorted a week in Southampton working. Paignton on the Sat then up to Bristol for a bacon butty and to say hi.                                                                                                                                                                              
silva's Profile
silva

Looks like there's four of us so far including one pmer Waiting for Matt to pm others within 50 miles of Riverside Inn, so may be more!                                                                                                                                                                             
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

If the roads are dry I'll come out to play...........besides I lurrrve bacon buttiesTongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Silva   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4177                                                                                                                                                                             
silva's Profile
silva

Had a delayed action from Matt in sending pms to people who live locally, I may not be able to answer pms sent later today.     I will be there regardless of weather  in case its bad and anyone is thinking of coming by car.   Look forward to meeting you and safe journey!                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 542 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption