return to St Marys Loch 19/20/21 april

42 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2013 08:39:41 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

.. Hiya Lynn , I'm on the M74 now , in all 3 lanes . Lol . It is a bit drafty . Hey hoe , things can only get better i hope . .... As a man that believes in , and supports equality of the sexes .... Make your own tea , ya lazy bitch . Pmsl . Men are not beasts of burden . SUPPORT MEN'S RITES . Dusty xx
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

man alive what a wind , if this don't stop by friday there might not be a campsite to go to , it blew away lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

men dont have rites.......or rights for that matter! lol Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Just checked the weather and WOOHOO ! it looks quite reasonable for the time of year. The wind is dropping [ 7mph to a max 15mph]  fromW.toSSW, should be fairly sheltered. fri= dry sat=dry sun=possible showers.   Now then , Roles for the weekend.   I thought that as I am a male .I should assume the role of lord and master and you womenfolk should look after my every whim. How does that sound?   Dustyxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Wacko nah im all for a bit of role reversal...you cook clean and generally look after our every whim and we'll make a mess and go to the pub! Beer   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Aaargh I bloody knew it . Man's world.? It's a man's world , my @rse. You lot have been manipulating us blokes for centuries . Bloody women , can't live with them .....can't buy a gun and shoot then . Pmsl

Of course I'll look after the two of you , it's a man thing. I won't be able to stop myself .
I,m just a big softy (mug)
Dusty x x
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

. And before you start , yes , I know you are more than capable of taking care of yourselves . Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

got some stuff for the kitchen staff, coffee, mocha coffee, choccy biccies, pringles....you know we love u really :))                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Lol @ dusty!!!

I've never said was in any way capable of lookin after myself! I can't cook....have children to clean up  and have to have someone to walk me home from my local (100 yds away) in case fall over or go to the wrong house! :p

I'll just bring myself oh and my tent, air bed thingy and carpet...by the time that's on the bike they'll be no room for owt else! lmfao! allegedly!                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

OMG, I am SO getting conned, I'm gonner fetch the bbq so, grab some sausage or your fave bbq food.
Remember to fetch a 'hottie' in case it's '' woman cold''
I seem to recall that temps below 70F are officially classed as ''woman cold'' lol .
This should be a giggle .
Dusty x
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Debs . Remember your sleeping bag .Can't cook, ? what d ya mean . Raw stuff , plus heat = cooked stuff , doddle.
I love cooking and baking , mind you , I might not be a good example of an average bloke. Of all my mates I'm the only one with a Kenwood chef and a rolling pin . Lol

I'm not surprised ya can't find ya way home at closing time, not surprised in the least . Lol
Dusty x

choccy biccies and pringles mmm after a healthy sausage sarnie avec le HP, nectar of the gods lol x
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Kitchen staff , bloody kitchen staff AAARGH LYNN .
pmsl a lot .
Dusty x
p.s. I'm up at Cumbernauld and it's turned into a lovely evening . The weather man seems unusually honest . Fingers crossed x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

once ive got the tent and "stuff" off the bike I might go back down to moffat and do some food shopping :)

I can just see you wielding a rolling pin....please leave it at home tomorrow tho!

btw....are you tryin to say im a pisshead???? :o

:p xx
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

there's a Sainsbury in Hawick , same distance , the co-op in Moffat is a bit smaller , less choice .
Call you a pisshead ? moi ? I wouldn't dream of it xx
The Mill in Moffat has an excellent choice of whisky. But it's at tourist prices.
Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

i'll get some on the boat! mmmmmmmmm!                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

shall i bring me uncle jack:)

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

oh well , that's mi load strapped up , should be home for half one . See you ladies tomorrow . Xx                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

ay lad - don't work to hard! lol ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

hi peeps coming up sat                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

well guys....Lyn, Dusty, Norman & Steve had a great time AGAIN! thanks for your company must do it again. debs xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption