Bennetts:LIVE - Matlock Bath, Derbyshire 7th April !

11 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2013 10:50:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Bennetts team will be on the road again this season visiting a number of popular meeting points, cafes and large-scale events. Our annual trip to Matlock Bath in Derbyshire will see the team including the Bennetts Babes handing out goodie bags and encouraging Biking Dream entries. We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Im in London in morning nut gonna try get over as soon as I get back at Dinner ... Jump in Leathers ride over like lunatic lol !!! 

Location: Matlock Bath, opp Fishpond Hotel, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4, UKStart: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:30End: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:00

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh lordy lew.......... matlock will be packed then ... with oggling fellas crashin their bikes while they stare............ PMSL hahahahahahahahaha LOL    may see ya there sunset..... have a good un Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
thomp1983's Profile
thomp1983

In: tibshelf

Best get yourself in there then suze offering out first aid to the dribbling masses                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahahaha.......... good point thomp ... bt im not bein any second option... anyone passed out can stay there............... PMSL Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
thomp1983's Profile
thomp1983

Well you could go for low cut vest top and hot pants and have a go at being first choice but not sure that's your style                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not on me bike anyhow Wink...,. i might graze a buttock....   pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
thomp1983's Profile
thomp1983

But if you did you could ask the guys for first aid, missed oppotunities                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh that is far too much pre-planning...... i clearly need to get my brain more geared up....   i'll sleep on it.... hows that... dawg tired....                                                                                                                                                                             
CJH GS's Profile
CJH GS

In: Nottingham

Hi Kaz 
I hope you are well our paths may cross this afternoon keep erm peeled for an old git on a silver 08  R1200GS Thumbs Up

Regards
Chris H                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's it, I'm moving over to Derbyshire... You lot are having way too much fun LOL .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This would explain why it WAS heaving on my way home from Donny on sunday...Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 892 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption