youve been nabbed

12 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2013 15:49:46 by Harley_Rider | Go to original / last post
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi anyone going to nabd weekend at astle park chelford 10/12 may sounds good anywhere u can camp???                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hiya, it's a fully organised rally with camping Included, it's huge and a really good weekend. Sure you will enjoy it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

cheers Allison been on website doesn't mention camping only caravans and camper vans i'll ring them tomorrow to see have u been??? before                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

I've been going since 1997 bogart101. One of the best value rallies on the scene. Not too big either. All for a good cause. Everything you would expect of a good rally. Done a few autumn nabdness also. Don't miss it!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

NABD are great rallies, and like they say all for a gud cause.
I hope to be going. Make sure you get in to see Ruff Daddy, they soooooooo funny                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi bogart, if you go to the nabd website you should find all the info, the rally is called you've been nabd and is also on the events pages on here, if you take a look there you will also see who from Bm have their names down to go. I have been marshalling at this even for a few years now, good friendly rally and all for a very good cause. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3824
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

Thanks everyone just purchased tickets see u there x                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Nice one fella.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yay. Nabbed tickets arrived today                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Got your tent yet RB?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

God no......trying to work out how to fit a 8 man tent on back of bike lol.......what??????? I like a lot of room                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

When you work that logistical issue out... let me know... I've just purchased a 6 man (2 bedroom + living space) tent for the Big Brum Bash this year... how to get it loaded on the back of my Hog is a challenge!! 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 853 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption