The most functional English word.

64 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2007 12:47:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Complete load of shit. FAF Clap well done.                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Quote from Tangoman 'rc,cbr,an the dragon the three stools!! [sorry stooges] stickin together like shit on a shoe'   F'of Tangoman, you always have to say something nasty. Lighten up a bit or let your subs run out!!!   Sorry kept Q for long enough, if I get banned then so be it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

who gives a shit (not if you get banned ) cause that would be bad shit                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Was gonna contribute with some funny 'shit' related ditty, but I think most of them have been covered (not in shit lol).   Gonna get my shit together and try to think of something.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shit man all this shit is doing my head in to to clear out the shit and get on with this shit life LOL   Sorry did i use the word too many times lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Tangoman you’re full of shit                                              Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well tough shit if i did lol   of and one last thing shit happens deal with it                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I think the shits gonna hit the fan                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

OH SHIT! Have I said something wrong!!!! shit shit shit!Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I wouldnt worry cbrbabe,dont think you'll get any shit for speaking your mind Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Some people are always shitty cbr, if it makes them happy.....? in the mean time all us other people will have a shit hot time.                                                                                                                                                                              
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

Thumbs Up to Kate!!!
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I missed all that shit!!!!   Pack it you little shits else I'll bang ya heads together. Play nice tangoman! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Thanks CBR, after having a shitty day you have made me smile Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

went on a bike the other day, so fast it went like shit off a stick...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

anyone gettin shitty for the shit i said needs to get the shit out of there head an see what shit it really was, a shitty attempt at shit humour [who made the first shitty comment?an who threw more shit?]ive had curry 3nights runnin so i am of for a shit!!more entertainin that the shit talk on here!!![its a joke for shits sake!!]
Di's Profile
Di

ooooooooo, not nice having the shits after a curry!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i am a misunderstood little shitCry[laptop on the shitter!!]
Di's Profile
Di

LOL better that than a big shit!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats better !!!load of me mind of out now for  more shit makin ingrediants [defo not curry again!!]Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption