New EU regulation for motorcycles 2014

9 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2013 10:54:46 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It appears that the EU are doing their usual thing by introducing yet another regulation for motorcycles. From 1st October 2014 all motorcycles will be required to fit snow chains on the rear wheel and have to stay fitted until 30th April. They have been in talks with manufacturers and have come up with a suitable chain.   They have got to be kidding. I am not sure what MAG will do with this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Probably file it with the other 1st April suggestions!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

no, it has to be true, it was posted after 12:00.  LOLLOL

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Oh B**ger, I started typing before 12-00, I need to get quicker. Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

is it a made up thing then david?? ffs lmfao i had a image in my mind then of a bike with a fecking great big "mad max" style chain on back wheel and i was just about to rant about the EU again....   you got me on this one hahahaha pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am glad it made someone laugh Suzi. Ermm All we got to hope now is that my joke does not become a reality Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Moving this to the Joke forum, from the M/C news forum                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I was waiting for that Sandi Big smile Sorry I put it where it was cos it may sound a little bit convincing. It's ok now
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

if anyone has watched motors tv on sky sports then the usa hill climbing series shown at various times during the year,then david's jape pales into insignificance compared to the truth out there......Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3711 seconds. There are 388 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption