20 April 2013 - Alison's (not so) surprise ride out

45 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2013 03:29:36 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

ok thanks nhm will speak with him b4 end of week   c ya then Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

look forward to meeting you newbikerchick.

RB                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Anyone else?    I will be passing the Trafford Centre (not stopping to pick up any krispy kreme donuts) at about 8.45.   So if anyone else is interested I can stop and meet up before going on to Ali's.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

you too RB and any others i havent met Smile   I'm on A55 J15 if anyone can let me now where you are heading so that I can Join   Thanks   nbc                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will pm you tomorrow or Friday with time and place nbc when Bandito12 offers a suggestion.

Unfortunately, I don't know many places in Wales, but open to ideas.

We're still going rain or shine though.

nhm                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Thanks for that NHM.    Its supposed to be nice weather both Manchester and Wales on Saturday...Woop Woop.....terrified but excited all at the same time.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Ok folks, bike Iis fixed, will be at Broughton 10 ish, hav a good run sorted and a few alternatives if peeps find the going a bit long. Lots of stops for tea n nice place for fish dinner mmmm. Hope we get a good crew. See you all tomorrow. Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oooh its gonna be a nice day too                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Have a fab time all, just wished I could have joined you all. Can't wait to be able to ride distances again.                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Here's hoping for.you gal :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Nice one Susan, we look forward to it.
Will ring you soon. Only got in about 1/2 hour ago (11.50 pm)
nhm

Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Well that was a very pleasant enjoyable day ....Thank you all for the company ...Look forward to the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Thanks to Non hot male, bandito12, db and new biker chick for being such good company and making Ali's birthday. She has asked me to post and say thank you and she had an amazing time loved every part of it. Thank you all from me too as I had a great day too.

Looking forward to the next one for sure.

RB
DeBEE's Profile
DeBEE

In: Wrexham

Thanks to all who joined us today for Ali's birthday ride out. I for one had a brilliant day ,covered a few miles!!!!
Here's to the next one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

Must have had my stealth jacket on !! lol                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Intruder please forgive me......I missed you out completely ......I can only put it down to being completly knackered when I posted. My apologies.

RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

I can see how you did miss me out RB .....Being of the slight build that I am and the fact that i blend in nicely to any background LMFAO ...I had a good day ....Looking forward to meeting you all again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

Hope Ali enjoyed her birthday I had a brilliant time and it was lovely to meet you all,  and were'nt we lucky with the weather Smile look forward to the next one x                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Whose birthday's next then?

More of these ride outs please. Brilliant people, brilliant weather, brilliant roads. Thanks everyone.

Alison was really relaxed on the bike later on in the ride after we devised a simple warning (taps on leg) language warning her of roundabouts, speed bumps etc. Scala Rider 2s are our next addition - thanks Bandito12

Bandito12, you're a good guide mate.
Don't tell anyone about my galactically stupid mistake. I'll post that myself when I've re-trained for 39 years (again) to be a mechanical engineer. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done for doing this for your friend RB, and the folks that helped you to sort it,i t made me smile, really pleased your friend was made very happy...Bless....Hug...  xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption