R.I.P Zoe

24 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2007 03:09:41 by Jansky1960 | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I had some sad news this afternoon about the death of a very close & longstanding friend of mine who will missed terribly Zoe Clark had not long passed her test & had just got her first bike in the last two months,This afternoon she was hit by a car at a junction & was killed instantly. She was only 27 years old.Zoe was a brilliant little ray of sunshine & was full of life.I feel like I've lost a little sister & so do a lot of other people who knew her.my condolensences & wish's go out to her parents.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry to hear about your friend oggy, thats really terrible news. my heart goes out to her family and friends. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

That is terrible news Oggy, such a waste of a young life.  Sympathies to family and friends and condolences to yourself of course on the loss of your friend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thanks Lula & Blue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I know you told me about this earlier and I know how much It's hurt you hun.   My thoughts are with you and all her other friends and family.   RIP Zoe. x                                                                                                                                                                             
scattygal35's Profile
scattygal35

In: Harlow

My heartfelt sympathy to you and Zoe's family and friends Also my condolences to all of you                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Im so sorry for your loss oggy nothing I can say will help the pain that you and Zoe’s family are feeling but my thoughts are with you all x     Rip Zoe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hugs to u oggy Hug

R I P zoe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There are no words Oggy,but you,Zoe and all her
         loved ones are in our hearts and minds.

fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

My condolencies to all     r. i .p .  zoe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Such tragic news Oggy and such a waste of a young and precious life.  My sincere condolences to Zoe`s family and friends.  May she rest in peace x                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Oh Oggy I'm so sorry to hear that. Like many here words are difficult to find. Such a tragedy.x                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Sad news Oggy - I am sooo sorry. Condolences to you & her family & friends. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i'm sorry to hear about your friend oggy, nothing we say will make it any easier. but you know that we are here for you. my condolences to you & Zoe's family. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

sympathy and hugs to u oggy and condolances to all who knew and loved zoe. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oggy my thoughts and prayers are with you and I realise only to well what you must be going through but please don't let this affect your thoughts on riding as I am sure Zoe would not want that she will be riding again somewhere herself.   Rest in peace Zoe and condolances to all who knew and loved zoe.                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Sorry to hear about the sad loss of your friend Oggy.   Condolances to you  and Zoe's family.                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

oggy mate moments silence in respect of another fallin brother/sister hood of 2 wheels . heres to her mate botoms up                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thanks to everyone.Cruisergirl it wont change how I feel about riding,Zoe would never have wanted that to happen.The best way for me to show my respects to her is to keep on doing what we all love to do,ride our bikes,have fun & stay smiling & happy & raise a glass to her in memory of the little bundle of fun & smiley character she was in life.If theres a heaven she's up there now causing a rumpus already just the same as she did in her short but full & eventfull life.Here's to Zoe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

we are so vunerable on these mc's every death is so tragic! in proportion to car accidents we are really in the firingline,. jus passed her test!thats heartbreaking. ,junctions are one the worst places for accidents so take care folks                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption