just saying Hi

7 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2013 23:52:53 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just to say Hi. I have no idea what to say about myself atm. don't know what would interest you or send you running?
will update my profile as and when things come to me.
just out to meet folks maybe make friends and enjoy life.
Been on two wheel since 2000,
its very important to me, it is "my other world"
and My bike is my pride and joy, but that said
I am not a bike snob, don't give a dam what you ride, its your pride and joy so there.
not interested in going fast, just out to enjoy myself. doing a couple of rallies this year, so maybe meet some of you then if not before.
As I said will add more to my profile as & when. but if you want to know something ask me.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hey there... welcome to the madhouse, enjoy the ride... you won't regret it. You will get out as much as you put in, so you have tried the chatroom and already virtually met some folk, check the forums for events or ad hoc meets, suggest some yourself.
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

also to the person that sent me a message. sorry I tried to read it on my phone but fat fingers deleted it instead, if you want to resend it feel free                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi mate   another Brummie.............watch out for Midland pub nights etc.........get yerself along......... probably your round, but don't let that put you off Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

thanks VFR800AJ will keep my eyes open.
and I may just get you a pint                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Somebody offering to buy a round????? Where, when and who hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption