Mayday Run To Hastings 06/05/2013

177 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2013 13:49:49 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Er..... when, where?  Do they look like there on line pictures?  I'm sure PB would have said something about my weather forecasting                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ahem Colin (cough, cough)!   We discussed the merits of your world domination in pencil sales in quite some depth!!!!   As for your weather forecasting....... well, it was sunny, and shiny, so all was well with the world......   Good to meet ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Ah,  was that you on my left, coughing outside the pub?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ApproveCould be Colin, could be.                                                                                                                                                                                 
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

but where's dave?

xj's Profile
xj

excellent day.
excellent weather
excellent company
excellent fish and chips
 and my queuing skills are now honed to excellent.
 excellent one dave.
  dave?..... dave? .....DAVE? where the hell has he gone now?

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

yep a big thankyou to Mr Dave VM, we had over 30,0000 people turn up altho I didn't get to speak to most of emm!
It was great day, even tho Sarah an I lost u all several times and ended up going home early.Phns just didn't wanna work most of the day..overload I guess.
Be nice if you can sort the next one Dave!
The BM calendar needs updating, has anyone else got suggestions for the Kent lot ?

There trip a trip to Dieppe sorted for next Sat 11th..
A evening café crawl on sarahs bday the 15th...
She be havn a birthday party/BBQ here as soon as I get the garden patio slabs down, date tba.
A ride tor the Pilot for fish n chips on the 22nd.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Anyone seen Dave?

xj's Profile
xj

On a serious note a big heartfelt thankyou to bill, dave (where the heck is he now?) and pb for the generous gift of a new bike. There were tears in my eyes at the presentation at the amount of thought and work these guys put into buying it for me. I amoverwhelmed and have put a photo of this awesome machine on my profile. Thanks again guys, you rock.
morgan5261's Profile
morgan5261

In: swaffham

Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome it was worth the trip to meet you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Thanks from me too. My first time meeting you all and was made to feel most welcome. And thanks too to Ragnar for my lift.                                                                                                                                                                              
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon

waited at carlisle for a while as i was under the impression that it was where we were meeting up after parking,saw no one there so had a bite to eat and headed on home for a slightly faster run back. looks like you were all on the beach anyway,oh well...still had a good day :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See...the thing is I got to the burger van 10 minutes late all triked up and you lot had gone! So I went down the A21 and before I'd gone a mile the traffic had come to a standstill ( except the paramedic car which carved through) I took the next exit back to Pembury and considered going across country through to the Kippings Cross services to see if there was still anyone there. But I decided against and ended up going through to Tenterden and then up to the Bowl PH at Stalisfield via Biddenden and Pluckley where I had a very nice steak sandwich and a pint (Shandy!).
I had a good time, pity you lot weren't with me. 
Riding Trikes in traffic is hard work! Think I'll have to fit aircon to it!!
Seriously though,! I'm glad that you all had a good time at sunny Hastings!

As for xj's finely honed queuing skills: Would you want to stand in front of
a bloke in a pink onesie?? No...neither would I!!

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

We were at the the Carlisle for quite a while John, obviously missed you in the throng, at least you rode into Hastings with us.     Geoff, saw a trike caught in the traffic as we filtered along the Pembury by pass to Kippings Cross services, now wondering if it was you. We were at the service station for around ½ hour before setting off to Hastings.   As you were riding a trike i think you made the right decision, the traffic into Hastings was horrendous.   Hopefully meet up with you both again real soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Dave are you stiil there?

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

You bet i am Chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

damn, dave's disappeared again!!!!!

xj's Profile
xj

and i would just like to say that, to save everybody from embarrassment i only wore pink underneath my leathers.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's easy to tell us  that after the event XJWink

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

But later that night he went out in his pink leathers.     I heard Dave is over there!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption