Incorrect Info on the Internet

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2013 18:02:28 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

According to youtube Squires cafe, near Leeds, is not open on a Saturday     Hours: Closed on Saturday. - See all Monday Closed Tuesday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Friday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Saturday Closed Sunday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm    Those who have visited recently will know that it IS OPEN ON SATURDAYS, all the other times are incorrect too.   I've no idea how old that timetable is but someone would have a full time job sorting out-of-date info on the net.   I'm available, for a reasonable fee LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Correct Times, at the time of posting   DAY OPEN CLOSE MON 10AM 6PM TUES 9AM 10PM WED 9AM 11PM THURS 9AM 10PM FRI 9AM 10PM SAT 8AM 10PM SUN 7.30AM 10PM                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im just surprised I havent seen anything online about the fire....you would think it would be reported wouldn't you? Perhaps children's fun being spoiled isn't as important as other more urgent stuff such as people wailing about a bit of snow Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Erm...was the fire at Squires? I must have read that wrong, what JP posted. I thought he meant the cafe they were riding to, not setting off from.   It's been a long time since I've had to knit a 'blonde' wig for myself LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I did wonder about the Saturdays too.... The fire wasn't at Squires, it was at another cafe where they stored the easter eggs for the egg run from Squires tomorrow... read the post from JPHarley 'Help needed'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah right....JP has written Squires Bar at the top of his post that is why I thought that was where the fire was.....there isn't any mention of the name of the other cafe where the fire took place.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought Jp's post was about squires as well, bad Jp, glad to hear squires is ok saddened to hear about arsonattack though, some people need to get lives instead of getting off on pyromania.                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Glad to hear it wasn't actually squires that's had the fire,                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh I dunno, it could do wi' warmin' up   (that's a joke, I'm glad Squires wasn't ablaze)                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

The fire was at the Catfoss Cafe near Driffield.
Squires are helping to replace the lost easter eggs.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yes my mistake form an orderly Que for slapping. I read it this morning and it was a bit confusing so I just rip un stick it on here the post had started from a Squires posting I think                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Behave JP, you aint getting a slap! it didn't confuse me, Lulu did that Ha ha LOL Wink   Yea, nice one Squires (Jasen and girls) Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4297 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption