Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat

62 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2013 00:28:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ah hahahaha ... i knew it wasnt Secret Affair did Poison Ivy Wink but i had forgotten about the Lambrettas lol gawd memories!!   and we did a massive cnd march in london ~ coachloads of skins and punks from all diff cities, met and marched through the streets that ended with a huge outdoor concert at hyde park was ace Party in 82 i think that was or 83 lol, cant remember which bands played ... typical lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

OMG Ragnar will be on a Lambretta next time we see him!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If I did, it wouldn't be the first time i'd rode a Lambertta                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

the first ptw i fell off was a lambretta. they're ok in a straight line. have fallen off loads since.

rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

In: Kirkcaldy, Fife

New to this site but seen your all talking about punk, that takes me back as I've seen s few punk bands but they seem to be makin a comeback                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good aint it rangergordy Thumbs Up and i woudl highly recommend SLF...   they seem to get better with age liek a fine wine, malt or cheese or all 3 hahahaha   awesome anyhow and good to see teh young uns picking up on punk and the meaning behind it Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

I saw SLF in Edinburgh years ago, I think it was 1980 & they were brilliant. It is true how the young bands say the punk bands were their inspiration                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

First live band I seen were The Skids before Stuart Adamson left to form Big Country both were ace                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Highly agree with ya there RangerGordy two fantastic Scot bands Big smile   RIP Stuart Adamson                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

True Lulu, they still have two of the most recognisable intro to songs :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

here ya go Rangergordy SLF last saturday at Rock City...... Censored awesome... so good im posting this link everywhere pmsl hahahaha , wow brings back memories of how good last sat was Cool   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NxOr-zCEn8                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looked great there suzi, got me thinking tho, what is the best punk song ever? Mine is

The Exploited - Dead Cities                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

Brilliant Suzi looked great, brought back memories                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

Jdhog my favorite punk song would be either pretty vacant - sex pistols or new rose - the damned                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

They Don't Understand by Sham 69 is my top song which is on the Tell us the Truth LP which my brother gave me for my birthday in 1978 after I was playing If the kids are united/Sunday morning nightmare single constantly and since then Jimmy Pursey and Dave Parsons lyrics and music have always hit the right spot with me.                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

I used to love Sham 69 Ragnar especially Borstal Breakout that was my favourite of theirs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do like the damned gordy but I'm gonna go for neat neat neat!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wow its a hard one this Wink.... love sooo many.. love sham 69, and Dead Cities wicked too Jdhog, loved Im an Upstart by ANgelic Upstarts bt that aint punk its more skinhead   i love Anarchy for the Uk ~ sex pistols ... yeah cheesy but a brill song and also Im A Lonely Boy ~ Sex pistols i love Nobody's Hero ~ SLF and 78RPM SLF and Barbed WireLove and....... and ... and... i love BigA Little A ~ Crass... now they were punk Wink  and some Discharge stuff ws good too   let's just have a punk/skin bash where dj plays all punk skin and rock alllllllllll night hahahaah     and i also love Warhead ~ UK Subs , bt again not really punk!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

Good choice Jdhog like most of the Damned stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

Agree with you Suzi let's have a punk and Rock bash. I loved SLF - Alternative Ulster and 78 R.P.M, Pistols - Holidays In The Sun, especially the intro, Skids - Into the Valley, Richard Hell - Blank Generation and The Tubes - White Punks On Dope to name a few but were loads more

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1384 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption