Hi from dover Better late than never

10 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2013 09:43:47 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
stormetrooper1's Profile
stormetrooper1

In: dover
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have been nonmember longer than I keep a bike route in me head thats 2secs at the most. My own choice of nickname" Iam C road Annie" & " I Get there when I get there " I do tend to travel solo just allways ends up that way. Maybe me m8s trying to tel me something. So hi to all nods past and present I sorry if u thoirt a I rude biker=bitch first not true tottally am the last 2. I keep this message short then yes lol ;)
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

hi from maidstone. how's the weather?                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Stormetrooper, Hopefully catch you on a ride out soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi glad to see you on here at last lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
stormetrooper1's Profile
stormetrooper1

Still having trouble with comp and cant seem to get on chat and only just noticed messages lol thanks guys and gels ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
stormetrooper1's Profile
stormetrooper1

weather is 50/50 phone a freind snow then rain then sun ect its the state of roads my main concern pot holes no craters loose whole front end :/                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Welcome to BM stormetrooper1Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi and welcome abroad :) BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

As Ive said b4,show ya face at the local meeting|!!Smile Some of us at Weatherspoons Ashford this evening for my birthday curry! Come along?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1092 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption