tattoos

32 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2007 12:48:01 by fossil | Go to original / last post
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if anyone wants tattoo work done and can get to the wigan area i have a studio at home and run my own tattoo buisness, you can send e a message with your phone number and i will contact you if you want any done, hope to hear from you soon from gypsyanne                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Might just take you up on that offer sometime Gypsyanne.  I just recently got my first tattoo (see pics) as part of my ongoing mid-life crisis (according to some people I know lol) and already fancy another one.  Mind, it took me years to find the right design I really wanted.
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Might be an idea to see some examples of her work before you go lol Also ask around if anyone in your area knows of any good artists.  I`ve one i`d like removing but the removal is so expensive Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I've got one from my youth I want covering up.My brother left all his guns & ink in my room when I was 15.I found a transer that I seen painted on walls around Eas London & thought 'Oh wow! I can put that on my arm,wont i be cool?' next day my Mum tryed to scrub it off with a nail brush,turned out to be a canabis plant & honestly I had no idea of that at 15 years of age Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oggy - had you been drinkin again....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Really am considering a tat, but the need the push and a bottle of Jacko's for courage Embarrassed .                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

wanna goats head [capricorn]on my shoulder,  an i am an old goat!!!part of my well past midlife crisis!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

aaarrgh jus noticed rattlers piccy,actually he looks like a yank![good lookin one toEmbarrassed]                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I`ve one i`d like removing but the removal is so expensive Thumbs Down   It depends HOW and WHO by   I used to have 2 tats on my forearm, cost me a pint of beer to have em done and NOTHING to get em removed cos I had em removed by a Navy surgeon, in Gibraltar, while I was having another operation. Scars replace the tats, cos they were cut out, but at least the tats are gone.                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

LouShocked I was 15!!! Confused My Mum went mad & had I known what it was then I would never have done it.Tats arent something you can have taken away easily & mine has caused me a lot of agro over the years.When I joined up I was actually asked if I was some sort of junkie by the M.O At that time of my life I hadnt even tryed smoking a cigarette let  alone a spliff.
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I want another, but cant afford it yet Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

I love my ink and would like a full sleeve if ever I can decide what design I would like. The one on my ribs hurt more than I imagined and isn't something I would repeat in a hurry - but hey no pain, go gain :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Blueboy - love the tat!!! my mate designs tats & he's done one for me back (a full back!!) I just need the courage to go have it done now!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

You go for it hfg, I was worried about the pain, but later worked out that it was just mates winding me up.  It's not really that bad, although I guess it depends on where you get it done.   Good luck if you do go ahead with it though.                                                                                                                                                                             
fossil's Profile
fossil

In: wisbech

For those in traveling distance to Peterborough I can recommend a chap called Rob Donaldson. A very interesting Tattooist who has been commishioned by the queen for horse sculptures, paints in oils and is a very talented tattooist in his own right. The great thing about Rob is that he does not use stencils, totally free hand and does 3 dimentional tattoos if required. He is also excellent at cover ups. Check his website out at www.alltheragebodyartz.co.uk   There is a freaky 3d tat of a spider on there just for you ladiesCry   Whats a mid- life crisis?    Getting inked, getting a bike, looking for a younger womanLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

just looked at the web site fossil & i saw that spider, well i wizzed past it i dont like spiders at all. they are good tattoo's.  i want one tattooo but still haven't had it done yet, will as soon as i can find someone to do it.                                                                                                                                                                             
fossil's Profile
fossil

In: wisbech

Apparently it freaked the guy who had it done as well. He did not expect it to be so real. He walked in the studio with an idea of a spider and after the consultation that was the result.   There are some fantastic tattooists out there and with some of them there only as good as the stencil they are working on. Rob being so good free hand is what attracted me to his work as I needed something covering and updating from years past.   So Tagon do your research online and with personal recommendation you should find somebody you are comfortable with.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i will be looking around fossil, as the tattoo i want i only seen in stencil & that was at Blackpool, i've had it in stencil but i want the real thing, i did take a pic of it so i will try a find it to put on my profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
caz998's Profile
caz998

In: crewe

have you got a web site or some pics to have a look at your work only got two and mom but want more x x                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Ohmygawsh, that spider tattoo was pretty realistic.   Thanks for the site fossil, I might be able to get some ideas for another tattoo from it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption