St. Mary's loch

62 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2013 17:23:40 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Is the loch safe for swimming? = absolutely, It'll be no colder now than it is in High summer, in fact , It's probably easier now . coz there ain't much temperature difference lol   Right then, I must stop thinking about two lovely ladies sharing a double room and post some info Wink dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

best bring my swimming things then! Wink wouldnt want to get hypothermia like on Arran! lol Wacko   lookin forward to it now! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks Dusty   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3983                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Thanks Sandi , Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Ooh , the long range forecast is for a very warm and sunny weekend. Can't wait ,
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

UR KIDDIN ME! lol the one ive seen says its gonna snow! is that warm and sunny by arctic standards? LOL im sure Lyn and I will thaw you out lad! haha
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

this looks absolutey gorgeous place to camp ~ im well jealous and wish i was comin along too but hey ho Disapprove   have an awesome time i know ya will do... i may not return to england if i went hahahahaha Party                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Lol suzi some of us need a passport to get back thru the gates at Carlisle! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

no no no some of you won't have a problem going back don't worry LOL

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Yeah u just kick me onto the boat at Cairnryan.....I love scotland but it IS full o Jocks! haha                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Should see who our neighbours are LOL

phasmatis's Profile
phasmatis

In: Liverpool

If I was not going to Belgium this weekend I would have definately attended this one... Staying at the pub of course..                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

In: Kirkcaldy, Fife

need to make hadrians wall bigger and longer :-)

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Well , the sun is splitting the trees today, as the sun glints of several inches of snow .
I blame the ancestors for moving this far north .
I can just imagine the scene, 100,000 years ago in Africa . All us guys relaxing under the shade of a tree.
Then some pillock said '' I'm getting fed up of the same old sunshine every day . Should we go and find somewhere cooler ?'' and the rest is history .
Dusty x
p.s. A week is a long time in British weather , hopefully lol
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Love it!

p.s. A week is a long time in British weather , hopefully lol

... and two hours is a lifetime in Scottish weather!                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

And the good news is ... The forecast is Fri. To Tues . SUNNY , DRY +6 to +8 .
Just rang Tibbie's , the snow has mostly gone , fingers crossed .
I'm passing the road end now , on my way to Motherwell . It's looking fairly hopeful . Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

ok well on that note il just book my ferry then - coz ive been delaying and delaying                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi Dusty, you got rough plans for rides over the weekend or will you just play it by ear?
I'll not be able to come down and stay over, either camping (brrrrr) or B&B, but I'm not so far away that I wouldn't ride down for the day, or meet you if I knew which direction you've ridden in, and have a blether and a bite before shooting home.
Could do Friday afternoon to meet you all arriving or Saturday for a ride; can't manage Sunday and not sure yet about Monday but you'll all be heading home then anyway.
Hope the drier, brighter weather they've hinted at arrives for you all.
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

well the forecast is dry but bitterly cold. Lyn and i are gonna come over in the car til Sunday at least. Should be good craic. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Bring me sunshine ,from your eyes
Bring me rainbows , from the skies
life's too short to be spent having anything but fun ,
we can be so content , if we gather little sunbeams.
Etc etc

BRING ME FECKEN SUNSHINE
lol
Dusty x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption