Soapbox Derby and Mad March Hare Party

14 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2013 11:14:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A bit late for a full advert in the Events Calender...but if you're looking for something different then pop along to Lumb Farm, Marehay, DE5 8JN...near Ripley, Derbyshire on Saturday 9th March for the Ribcrackers Soapbox Derby and fancy dress party ( with 2 bands and a rock disco) in the evening....camping is available...all for a FIVER..Cool.   Any questions, just get in touch....   Soapbox racing starts at 2.00PM...Ride Safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I'll be there for thes Soapbox racing. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

sounds like fun. might just be able eo make this one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooh this sounds good Big smile i may scoot along toooo ... depends if i get up in time... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

Looked at it on YouTube. It looks a right laugh. Who's up for camping and a party then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Toots, it could still go on the calendar, longer notice allows for more folk to sort themselves out to get there but it can still go on the calendar, especially so if one person is definitely going and photos are to be taken.  Big smile     I love to see folk making a fool...I mean enjoying themselves  LOL   I've added it to the calendar, wasn't sure what category to give it, from the choices, so stuck it under 'music event' http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3974                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers sandi...was going to do it all properly after Xmas..but didn't get back 'online' until this week...Doh.....x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

My bike club are putting in an entry, I have never been before but am really looking forward to it. I would have loved to have camped over but am already camping over at my bike club on the Saturday night for a party.
If any one does decide to go from BM then please look out for me and say hi, I will be with the unwanted mcc.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Are there any Bm folk here.???                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

Oops sorry cg, I got a bit waylaid and couldn't make it. Hope it was a fun time ( plenty of crashes lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Awe shame if I had known I would have popped down.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Pete it was cold and wet but great fun, Toots sorry I missed you to, I did go round singing Toots Tootsie but no one answered. I didn't stay for the evening as I had another Party to go to.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

great place for a Rally :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey CG...sorry i missed you but it was a bit chaotic and hope you had a lovely time at Ruth's party....   I couldn't believe how many folk braved the elements for the racing let alone how many pitched up for the night..very hardy souls out there...   Needlees to say it was another successful Derby...only 1 crash this year but it was quite a spectacular one at that...LOL.   Thay do hold rallies there BJ..but the camping field is far from flat....Unhappy.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1031 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption