Parking charges in Matlock Bath

7 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2013 08:57:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Great news
Proposed on street parking charges in Matlock Bath have been scrapped

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

woooooo hooooooooo Thumbs UpThumbs Up  they saw sense..... the businesses woudl have lost loads money and matlock would not be the same... where did you find this Vladimir? FABBBOOO news.....                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

well thats that hurdle gone any news about parking time period ...i think it was an hour till after five pm then the restriction was lifted got blessed with that one last summer by a traffic warden who was checking plates and times ........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahh good point nellie ..... i not had this problemo meself bt have heard about it..... dunno what the issue is coz about 4 bikes at least can park one car space and that is probably gonna be more drinks and food than one car for the businesses... bt woudl be interestign to know about the hour restrictions on parking??
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

yeah there is another bike gear shop just up from bikers gearbox and i was there buying a new lid when i noticed the warden writing down my number and taking a photo .... so i ambled over in nosey mode and asked what was up (i was polite ) and she explained about the hour parking and taking photo evidence... but i was alright cus i hadnt been there long......
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wondered why kostas was rubbing his hands earlier Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

He was probably getting the grease off them LOL (J/K)   Great news, cheers for letting us know Vlad Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption