Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

63 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2013 21:46:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

are we all going to meet up and camp together????? me and russ may come down thursday if we can find somewhere to crash and then ride in friday morning Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

it starts on the thursday zzr chick?? your welcome to crash at mine bt il be goin over and camping there on the thurs Wink ~ for some weird reason its a Thurs - Sat fest this year??   anyone know why? ive emailed em just to see why its weird days this year......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ummmm Embarrassed forget the above........ last time i went i think it was also thurs to sat..... but i forgot... either that or too much of a good time i didnt remember pmsl LOL   camping together sounds good plan to meeeeeeee yeeeehaaaaa Party   get ya names down on teh events page if ya goin that way we can email all peeps to arrange where to meet / set up camp etc                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cant wait this is going to be ecellent Big smile. Tickets £30 good deal for all the entertainment . Some great groups on. We need a Flag lol Big smile Thumbs Up . zzr and suzix looking forward to catching up ............x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I have been informed by nellie that the entry fees for this event are incorrect, on the calendar, so I have corrected them.   Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused   Thanks nellie    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3970                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooooh i did wonder when the early bird price was going to end Wink and it seems then that it has now, thanks Sandi   but me already got me early bird ticket so happy bunny ~ Big smile Party   EDIT # just been on the website and it still has early bird tickets for £30 advertised...... they will go up to £40 but according to website not yet... you can buy online e-ticket or send cheque on website ~ this is of course as i type and if Nellie correct maybe its about to go up??                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Suzi, nellie emailed me a flyer, for this event, that gave the price as £40 that's why I changed it on the calendar   Better to send too much money than not enough. It's always confusing when two lots of info differs for the same event. Confused lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

was meant to be going to this and looking forward to it, but I get back from Greece the day after the rally starts Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well that's no good is it freewheeler LOL..... must do better Wink hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

yeah I guess so...mind you I maybe able to sneak in a day if I manage to pull my finger out of the proverbial ar....Party                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

i may go not to far for me to travel                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well do it do it do it then trucks Thumbs Up its a brill one and some really good cover bands on this year..   yayyyyy...                                                                                                                                                                             
scoobyboo's Profile
scoobyboo

In: leicester

keep me posted. might do this one :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still Only £30 for whole weekend ticket peeps Thumbs Up   check out website: http://www.rockandbikefest.co.uk/tickets.htm   AND wooohooooooooooo AC/DC uk are also on line up now and line up is now as follows: (wonder if it's the other Saxon to one we seein in couple week!!!?? pmsl) T-Rex John Coghlan's Quo Danny & Ben from Thunder
Oliver Dawson's Saxon
A Foreigners JourneyFoo Fighters (tribute)
Mentallica
Hell On High Heelz
Rammlied
Seven Little Sisters
Ferocious Dog
The Spirit Levellers
Steelyard
Walkway
ACDC UK

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOoh I went to an all night ghost hunt at Carnfield Hall last year - take a silver bullet with ya is all I can say !!!
Gorgeous setting and I am trying to re-organise that weekend so that I can go now - watch this space !!Smile

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wooooohooooooooo yayyy jood will be brill if you go chick Cool   yeah in the clip on the website it says its one of most haunted....... gawd im not nippin out to the loos in early hours of the night.... pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long to go

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Can't wait... will be wiiiickeeeed.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How very Ruuuuuuuuuuude this was on page 3 Geek

so who else is coming and are we all camping together?? Big smile what time you getting there Mart (firetrap)??

i want to get there thurs pm WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO cant feckin wait gonna be wicked one ~ 3 days and nights of partaaaayyyying .... come onnnnnnnnnn

and i might even wear a dress oooooooooooh missus pmsl

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Working till 12 friday , should be there about 3 Smile who.s getting there first ?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption