Snowdonia Camp 2013

204 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2013 22:46:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just testing the water and would appreciate your thoughts please. Has been suggested to me that i do another Snowdonia Camp this summer, May, June, July time, and am wondering if you would like it?? As most of you know im a wee bit out of action, and expect to be for a wee while longer, soooo going to be bored and need something to do, thought could spend my time arranging a camp, similar to last years that most who attended said they enjoyed. it can be at same place as last year, Eric's Cafe with the bunk house and camping, or, have found a site on Anglesea that will let us go there, only camping??? You decide. It can be for however many days you want, last years was from wednesday until sunday which a lot of you thought was good as gave more time to see the area and chill without rushing about. I also have another venue i've lined up for us which has a clubhouse and bar and lounge for our sole use for a weekend, camping, showers, food and DJ all in for a minimal fee of around £10 per person for the weekend, this covers everything including camping and im sure i can bribe a couple of bands to come along as well!!! Please let me know if you are interested, which venue you would prefer and what dates and for how long.

If you do not have your say for what you want then nothing happens and you will all be aching that there is nothing to do this summer!!!!!!!! Although, after the superb support you all gave me last year for Snowdonia, i dont really have a problem in just going ahead and arranging something, but, would much prefer to keep most of you happy in your requirements.............Ok, will make it even easier and make a little calender to follow so just add your names on relevant spot.

Thanks all, and yes this should probably be in events, but request it be left here as i assume more folk look in general chat on a daily basis, as I only look at events forum if im looking to see whats going on next weekend etc!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Had a great time last year, so definatly up for it again.
Either Erics again or the clubhouse option.
Anglesea may limit rideout otions because of where it's situated.

wenders's Profile
wenders

Date:-   May               June                  July

Venue

Snowdonia
£6pppn Bunk
£5pppn Camp

Anglesea
£?

Clubhouse
£10pp

Just copy and paste and put your names in viable dates and venues, Simples!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

id quite fancy this whatever date you arrange if it doesnt clash with my france trip may/june. weekend/ longer dont care anglesey would be great could hop on the ferry from Dubs but anywhere round N Wales is grand. flip do i have to make a choice! ....indecision reigns in my mind Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

You all made it sound sooooooo good when you were telling me sunday. I really wanna come. Venue etc doesn't bother me although i like the idea of having 5 days as get to see plenty then so Wed-Sun would be good.

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Date:-   May               June                  July 

Venue

Snowdonia
£6pppn Bunk                       Vladamir         Vladamir       

£5pppn Camp

Anglesea
£?

Clubhouse
£10pp                           Vladamir             Vladamir                                  

Just copy and paste and put your names in viable dates and venues, Simples!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Date:- May June July Venue Snowdonia £6pppn Bunk                   Vladamir Vladamir £5pppn Camp                  JP Anglesea £? Clubhouse £10pp                             Vladamir Vladamir                                        JP   Just copy and paste and put your names in viable dates and venues, Simples!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i'd probably be up for this in june or july might be able to do it on the way up to Scotland.  ;-)           

dunno if it's of any interest but i've camped here a few times very bike friendly and faboulous views of Snowdon 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i'd probably be up for this in june or july might be able to do it on the way up to Scotland.  ;-)           

dunno if it's of any interest but i've camped here a few times very bike friendly and faboulous views of Snowdon

doh i'll put the website in now lol

http://www.giler.co.uk/

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

A long 5 day weekend for me. After all the hassle you had last year , I'll go anywhere . Eric's was enjoyable , a lovely area . Dusty x ps , my birthday is in June lol x                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

dusty the birthday bribe is way to low think you will need to incresse your bid for june. Wenders is always open to coruption lol                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

If its your birthday Dusty you'll be providing cake for everyone then yes?! Party                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

People do say that I bake fantastic cakes . At this moment I'm covered in crumbs from my 10" chocolate bundt. Flavoured with , cadburys , Cremefraiche , almond oil , vanilla and cocoa. Coated with an orange Flavoured cadbury ganache. Num nums . Dusty x
ps my own recipe , loosely based on a pound cake . 1.8 kilo and 5000 calories lol . A serious cake for non serious people . Also contains butter and free range eggs
JP's Profile
JP

june it is then lol

Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I will try and wonder over again Wenders ..had a good time last time :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ok me darlins, plan at mo is Erics place again, I know we have a warm welcome there, and it's cheap :) Am thinking last weekend in June, well, wednesday 26th June until Sunday 30th June to be precise, all thats on is the South of France tour and I don't think very many are going that would like Snowdonia. Also that weekend the bike racing is on at the Anglesea race track, Saturday 29th is wirral 100 races and its £12 for day ticket, which i may add, I am trying to get cheaper if we have a few going. Am also trying to arrange a deal on a mini bus to take us back and to the pubs in Tremadog.
Before I deffo book us all in Erics I will need to know if you want the bunk house again aswell as camping please? And nooo tis not in june cos of Dustins cake and bday, sorry Dustin, it is because better chance of good weather and its a weekend when not a lot on.
Well, let me know if this will be alright for ya all, and any ideas of stuff you would like to do, the bbq seemed to go down well and not a prob doing the same but maybe you lot want to do other stuff so, if you dont ask you wont get ok!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

JP!!!! Shocking!!! What are you insinuating??? Wenders can be corrupted??? Noo I can not, well, not for cake anyway hehehehehehe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

28th June , happy birthday to me xx I'm happy to support anything you organise . Not coz its my birthday but coz you do a bloody good job . . Dusty brownnose xx lol                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Put me down Wenders. As long as theres hot showers and electric (need my straighteners) i don't mind camping or bunk house either is fine. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Dates are good for me.  Bunkhouse if we can get the small one for BM only. otherwise will camp.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 508 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption