Aldi bike week

32 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2013 00:04:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

This starts from 10 march http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/25791.htm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

http://www.../25791.htm     Thanks for the heads-up Rowan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For those of you with iPhones there is now an ALDI app that is free which will keep you up to date on the offers.   Go to iTunes and search for ALDI.... or follow this link.   http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/service/18880.htm?WT.z_sr...z_src=main                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Watch out for their textile biker clothing range Thumbs Up   I have an Aldi textile jacket Thumbs Up   Crane Sport, which has armoured back, shoulders and elbows Smile   It also has a removeable washable quilted "thinsulate" lining Approve   And a detachable winter "padded" collar Big smile   I doubt that you'll get one as cheap as I got mine Embarrassed   £11 off ebay, and £7 was carriage Wink   But I dont think they are an "arm & a leg" at full price Ermm   It compliments the leggings I bought 3 years ago at Lidl for £42 Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

From sun 10 march

Jacket £59.99
Trousers £39.99
Gloves £19.99
Helmet full face m and l £29.99
Balaclava, neck tube, chest tube £4.99 each
Neck warmer £2.99
Kevlar jeans £29.99
Compression underwear £7.99
Base layers £9.99
Socks £3.59
Touring boots 7-11 £29.99
Chain & lock £9.99
Bike cover 8.99
Paddock stand £29.99

Also a range of security cameras, alarms and locks
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

What on earth is 'compression underwear'? and why would one want to have one's 'bits' compressed?
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

LMFAO that is exactly what i was thinkin Dusty LOL LOL pmsl Geek hahahahah ffs
wel the neck tube thingy that comes down ya chest a bit i fancy Wink   pmsl again about the "compression underwear" Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

sounds painfull compressed but will visit my local aldi lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Lmao at all of ya

Dusty and trucker....I got images now lol
RB

Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Motorcycle Compression Underwear 1. Sports Compression – Elastic seamless stitching for a better fit and enhanced muscle performance.2. Performance AirRibs – Acts as an insulating pad for shoulders.3. MoistureZone on your breastbone area – Takes advantage of this less temperature sensitive area for quick transportation of moisture.4. AirZone – Stitching supports air exchange in this area.5. OptiFit Hip Border – Keeps the top in the right place – suitable for all body shapes.6. MoistureZone – Back – Stitching allows for the quick transportation of moisture.7. OptiFit Sleeve Border – High elastic cuffs prevent sleeves from riding up – suitable for all types of arm.8. Performance AirRibs – Insulated to keep elbows warm.9. AirRibs – Protects and insulates the small of the back.A. OptiFit Hip Border – Extra wide and highly elastic to keep the pants where they belong.B. Compression Control – Fixed strips reduce compression.C. MoistureZone – Stitching allows for the quick transportation of moisture.D. AirRibs – Keep thigh muscles warm by keeping insulating air in contact with skin.E. MoistureZone – Stitching allows for the quick transportation of moisture.F. Performance AirRibs – Keep insulating air within this cold-sensitive area.G. AirZone – Stitching supports air exchange in this area.H. OptiFit Fastening – Highly elastic border prevents pants from sliding without pressing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Motorcycle Jacket Motorcycle Jacket £59. 99 each * -->
Designed for safety, style and comfort whilst on the road.
CE approved back, shoulder and elbow protectors Chest and back air ventilation zips Connection zip for attachment to trousers Adjustable waist, cuff and hem Sizes: S-XL

Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Motorcycle Base Layer Shirt/Pants Additional Base Layers on sale too...  £9.99 each
Practical under-layers to stay comfortable while riding.
Warm, brushed fabric Flat lock seams for comfort Choose from: Black/Red in sizes M-XL or Black in sizes M-L                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

wow that long underwear sounds amazing . Do you know if they're teflon coated to facilitate skidmark removal. Lol ... Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Check your Boxers first Dusty.... and incinerate if necessary... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

i take it , that's a 'no' then
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Well I bought my Compression shirt and trousers this morning, along with a Base Layer Shirt from Aldi in Leicester, and I have to say that the gear is SUPERB!! 

Rode out to Sycamore Harley-Davidson in the Snow, Sleet, Hail, Rain and was kept toasty warm.... the only bit I need to warm up now are my finger tips... Disapprove

Might even go back for a pair of Base Layer Trousers...                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Got myself a pair of boots, a couple of pairs of socks and a lock and chain from the Bexhill store this afternoon, there was only a few pairs of boots left, selling out very quickly.   Will probably go back tomorrow after work and see about the base layers, after reading H_R's post.                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Good choice on the boots Dave, I wanted a pair from Lidl's the other week, but no dice! They had sold out of the Cruiser style boots in a day! 

Very impressed with the Aldi selection, but talking to people this evening, it seems that not all the stores carry the same range of sizes.

The bigger stores are your best bet for the bargains, but I'm chuffed to bits about the Base Layer gear and Compression layers too.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Couldn't resist the sexy underwear so I got some . Feels a bit 'super hero' so I'm gonner wear my boxers on top . Does anyone want to play 'Robin' to my 'Batman' ? lol .
Dusty x
P.s. Changed my mind . Does anyone want to play 'Catwoman' to my Batman ?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have bought my base layers from here for years, it's very good and is the same as the major branded ones...I can't fault them.. Note I would go up a size or two......don't think their size system is very accurate                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 530 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption