Ride Out Easter Monday 1 April

26 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2013 18:43:33 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Helllllloooooo all, seems like forever since we had a mass ride out and I've missed it sooooo much. How does Easter Monday sound for folk?  Another trip to Aberystwyth.  Last time we went we had a brilliant day riding some fantastic roads Smile   Let me know if you're interested and I'll get my (dis)organising head on Big smile   Here's a link to the pics from the last ride to Aber in 2011   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=2                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Sounds like a planThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Not sure yet will have to see closer to the date                                                                                                                                                                              
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

sounds good to me hopefully will meet some more ppl                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

why you doing the monday ? wouldnt sunday fit better as we dont have to get up monday morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

I agree jp that Sunday would be better but family commitments dictate it must be the Monday. 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Sorry lady will be watching Spesh racing at Snetterton                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

will be over at easter so might join ya :)                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

anyone going from bham and surrounding area fancy meeting at dinkies then onwards to aber                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Hope to depends on money and weather will let you know asap shelleygirl                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

weather is a big issue at the moment but its still a few weeks away so hopefully it will improve Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley

Hi my Dear, brilliant idea, will hope to join you on this run, be lovely to see you. Mite even come over to meet up for drinkers before you set off, make a round trip of it lol.
Get organising Hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Sounds like a good day out, will try to do a shift swap at work an come along..                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

would love to have done this, but unfortunately I am at a wedding inNorwich that weekend. Won'tt be back until Monday night.

enjoy yourseves                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Where is this run setting off from?                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton

i will be comming from wolverhampton so any 1 like meet up an make the ride there to meet other                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Sorry I haven't posted before now!  I'm thinking it's not looking too good for the weekend!   I'll post again at the weekend to confirm.  Likely meeting point will be M56 J11.  Hope the link works   http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl  at 10am   As we're going stir crazy not being able to get out recently, might just make it a shorter run to somewhere in Wales!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

gonna pass im afraid - Ive gone to plan B for weekend - take the fkn car! arghhhhh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I thought you were going to sunny Scotland anywayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Ok Karen thanks for the update, please keep us posted...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.7109 seconds. There are 441 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption