Alices Birthday Catch Up Squires Sunday 3rd March 2013

14 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2013 09:17:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Our Sweet Alice has asked me to invite you all to her Birthday catch up this coming sunday 3rd March at 2pm at Squires!!! Its just a relaxing, nice time with friends having frothy coffee to wish one of our most dear, Sweet, darling members a very happy birthday!!! 

If i hadnt been blonde and had a brain i would of arranged the sunday lunch for the same day to make life easier, but, i am blonde so i didnt remember Alices bday until friday and was too late to postpone, sorry folks.

I seriously hope that you all will show Alice the support, lurv and kindness that you showed me, or else i'll be polishing up my crossbow and going out on target practice....Are we understood??? Hahahahehehehehehe

I know she is a very well loved and respected member so you all will be battling through the ice, snow, hail and rain to get to wish her an awesome birthday....Joking, it can only ever be sunny when Alice is around Smile

See you there xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Awwww, can't manage this one either Alice Cry

But she knows I'm a woman on a mission at the moment, the reasons why & we will meet up again soon Hug

Happy burpday sweetie  xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Only coming if there is food involved                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Wenders   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3962                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Thank you Sandi xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just thought I'd bump this back up for Alice - 'tis this weekend peeps!

ImageImageImage                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i hpe you have an absolutey fandabbby day Alice.., i dontthink i will be making it up to squires bt i wishin you a brill buffday and loads of fun laughs and love chick xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

I would have liked to come, but guess who's working AGAIN!!!! Have a grand day anyway Alice, even without me                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

I'm working during the day but will probably drop by on the way home to see if there's any stragglers.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

hope to do this but got sume stuff to do first dont know how long its going to take                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hope your birthday meet went well you lovely lady Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Alice has asked me to thank you all for going, she tells me she had a wonderful time with loads of cards etc and is soooo happy!!!!

Im sorry i couldnt get there as stuck in this hospital but im so glad some of you went along to make her day a very special one so thanks from me too......Haha see ya all next year, same place, date tba and for many years after aswell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

hi Alice sorry i did't get there but hope you had a good time xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A good afternoon was had by all yesterday, thanks Alice. Lovely to see everyone yesterday.
.x.x.x.x.

ImageImageImageImage                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1390 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption