Stella Alpina 2013

1 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2013 16:22:18 by akceller8 | Go to original / last post
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi all,

I'm taking a long weekend trip down to Italy in July to do the Stella Alpina. The highlight of the event for many is the Sunday morning ride up the largely unsurfaced track to the (9872ft elevation) Colle del Sommeiller.

Leaving Dover on Thursday 11th July, stopping at a campsite in Dole france to visit family, then continuing to Bardonneccia on Saturday 13th ready for ride up pass on Sunday morning. Returning to Dole Monday, then back to ferry on Tuesday 16th.

Calais-Dole 377 miles. Dole-Bardonneccia 245miles. It's possible to do the trip in one go I suppose but as I have accommodation available en-route it makes sense to use it and also avoid to many motorways.

http://goo.gl/maps/8eqw7

If anyone wants to join me for the whole or part of the journey, or just want to meet up there then you're most welcome.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0780 seconds. There are 749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption