Sunday Lunch at Squires 24th Feb

44 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2013 08:54:10 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok its a deffo now, as im bored and need a pick me up thought no better way than a get together with the great BMers!!! So, meeting at Squires on sunday 24th around 12pm for the famous Squires Sunday Roast, then a grand natter and giggle with good friends!! All welcome, come by whatever means just be there please!! Names and numbers of people coming would be good as we have been known to eat all the dinners and not enough to go around so need to let Squires know roughly how many dinners we want LOL!! As ive said come by whatever means and you are welcome to bring along friends, partners etc....Its a late valentines dinner too for all us who wont have had one!!! Will send details to sandi to put on events calender so please put ur faces on the event page or, just put name and numbers on this thread, thank you my darlins!!! Anyone who wants to go but cant get there, gis a shout will see what can be arranged!!! XXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Attending:-

Wenders
GI Jane                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Bloody hell wenders I just missread your 1st line thought thats a bit much to ask                                                                                                                                                                              
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

Wenders
GI Jane
Big_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kids

wenders's Profile
wenders

JPShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

What have I done now                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wenders
GI Jane
Vladamir

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This venue was already on the calendar so I've updated it, with new title too, thanks Wenders   Follow the link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3182   Attending   WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamir                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Follow the link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3182   Attending   WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamirXK                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Follow the link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3182   Attending   WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamirXK JP                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I.'ll be attending, look forward to meeting whoever turns out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Follow the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3182 Attending WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamirXK JP 66                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Right, come on people what's up??? Looks like i'll have to do a bit of PR!!!! What better way to spend a winter sunday than a wicked Roast Lunch in the company of Awesomely Wicked People???Don't be boring and ignorant and selfish!!! Yes, selfish cos im wallowing in self pity cos im going through it a bit and i need you lovely people to come cheer me up PLEASE!!!!! I know some are coming that haven't put their names down but, more the merrier, and why be a sit at home, gawd im bored person when the opportunity is being put for you to do something???
See ya all there, im aiming to be there for around 11.30, be really good to see ya all, and thanks xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ooooooh XK your link doesn't work?? Naughty XK broke it :) This one works folks:-

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3182Attending

Wenders
GI Jane
Vladamir
XK
JP
Alice
Ronnie
+ about 5 or 6 others so far

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I should be there plus 1 non-BMer.   See you then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Oooo I wish I could justify it, need a pick-me-up - but it's just a bit too far to be spontaneous about.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...182     Attending WendersGI JaneBig_col & Meliejayne76 & 2 kidsVladamirXK JP 66 Alice Ronnie + about 5 or 6 others so far OMNF + 1                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Im hoping to make it but depends on work                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try this again lol. Think I'm on yr list of "others" Wends xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption