Squires spring bike show 25/26 May

161 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2013 03:19:38 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Autojumble on this morning too with plenty of stalls there,not much of the show stuff up at 9am when I left but hopefully there will be stuff going on when I get back this evening,I'll be getting there between half five and six.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm glad you've got a lift, lovely. Sadly no Kaz, I've no means of getting there. I was offered a lift home for this evening, by Piers, bless him, but I haven't been on line for a few days so I didn't see his message til it was too late to organise a lift there.   At least the weather should be good at Squires, it's lovely here in Huddersfield, I daren't step into the garden in case it rains lol I may do tho, I feel well enough to sit out now. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Uploaded a few pics,will probably go tomorrow on the way home from work and see whats there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I did make an attempt to get there Embarrassed

See "sad" thread Unhappy

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ta for the pics Sprint.     See the calendar for pics, follow the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3195                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A brilliant few hours here, thoroughly enjoyed it and seeing everyone again.. loved all the hugs too ..xx
  Huge thanks to Sal and Mark from the bottom of my heart for getting me there and back, and even feeding me beforehand ..Hug..xxxxxxxxx   Put a few pics on , best i could do under the circumstances lol...(daft crutches)                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Want to thank you all for being such lovely people and your help when I needed it !!!
Great to spend time with you all again.
Lovely to meet some new faces.
P.j - I cannot thank you enough for being one of the kindest most beautiful people on this planet....
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

P.s - will sort pics tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Great weekend, and how Hot!,,,
Great to see you all again.
Bring on the next event.....                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

we again had a fab time was brill to see so many of of my mates off here.only down side was the band as they were diabolical but otherwise ace weekend.even got to see a rare as hens teeth honda nr750 how cool is that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Great time seeing you all again and good to see Clinton again after a very long absence without leave. Hope to see you all again soon, only downside was the band as herself said they were beyond words.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well I managed to get there on Ziggy! Big smile and I'm really chuffed I did.

What a great weekend and good to see lots of good mates, some I haven't seen for 2 years!  We definitely won't leave it that long next time! Great to meet new ones too hope to see you all again sometime soon. Thumbs Up

It has been red hot and my sunburn is killing me... I'm dreading getting in the shower ...arrrghhh  LOL

Tek care everyone and sending ((hugs)) to those that need them (you know who you are) HugHug

See you all again soon xxx

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Emz.. it's a shame you didn't make it to Squires, it would've been great to see youHug

Do you think some of our bikes are rebelling?  lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

flat battery, or was that just stupidity...! oh dear!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the pics Jen and Allison    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3195                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Your welcome Sandi, I have more but they are taking ages to load, tired now so will add more tomorrow, thanks again everybody.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

had a brilliant day thanks to everyone hope to do it again soon 
hugs xxx ~(pics on the events)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a lurvely time at Squires this weekend and it was great to meet more BM members Thumbs Up

Weather made it extra Hot too !!

Thanks everyone for making it feel like I belonged !!

Jood x  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

some cracking photos of the weekend ,pity I turned up both days ,forgot about the meet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

A little late in posting but wanted to say a huge thank you to jp for rescuing me from my aimless wandering ... u r a true gent. Also many thanks to zzrbabe42 n other half for spending a lot of their time with me, making me feel welcome, u r both fab. I havent giggled so much in ages. So many faces, so many names, so confused !!!! Hopefully next time we meet things will be clearer. Cant wait for FYP.. bring it on. Oh btw, posh totty .... (You know who you are) u aint that posh .. honest - well not more than a bit!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption