Squires spring bike show 25/26 May

161 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2013 03:19:38 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

weather dependent we will be there friday bout tea time ish Big smileBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

just spoke to Jason and he said we can camp in the top field, i shall be there just after 12ish Friday, will camp in our usual place near the gate on the middle section                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok bill I should be there late afternoon all being well                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hopefully will be there on Sunday... fingers crossed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ill be there just so can show gazza the present he so kindly left on my tent from the into valley rally :)                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Guinness Rider, I have seen the real thing, don't need to see the item left on your tent. Lol.
Be good to see you again.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sal (GUINNESS RIDER) are you going on Friday? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Just been told by a reliable source (Alice) Thumbs Up

Weather:-

Tomorrow (Friday) will be an improving day, the sun is due out about 5pm with only a 20% chance of rain.

Saturday, looking lovely Thumbs Up

See you all there, ride safe Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i'm not bothering to go till after lunch                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Wet n windy here in Barnsley, but supposed to be clearing up later this afternoon, so I'll wait til it does..   probably set off late afternoon.Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too damn windy for the top field today - I'll get there 2moz am.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

getting giddy                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

See all tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll probs ride ooop to this on sunday wi Lynn  Big smile Thumbs Up via the scenic route Not the A1...

yippeeeee Party

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Iam really sorry, but won't be able to make it after all.... and was sooo looking forward to it aswell... but something has cropped up and I need to head south for a couple of days... but weather will be nice... well can't get any worse really after today lol... so I hope everybody has a wicked time
Karey's Profile
Karey

I set off at 6.30pm...Big smile.. was back home for 8.30pm Ermm...

Ziggy had a hissy fit and broke down on me ... Censored  Cry

I'm really fed up, and tired and fed up... and tired... oh .. did I say I was fed up???CryCry

I've been looking forward to this weekend for ages and it took me hours to pack the bike.. I was reet proud... lol 

Hopefully I'll get over tomorrow, probs in the car, but can't be helped.

Catch ya's tomorrow.. ride safe, have fun
Kaz xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww Kaz what a bummer, still at least you've got the car to fall back on, but if you go today won't you get charged a tenner to park the car?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh I think you're right Sandi .....

Plus.. I can't use the car as my son needs it tonight Disapprove

But I think I have a lift, so hopefully get over there later this morning.

Are you going Sandi?

Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

A lovely sunny morning here in Leeds so I'm going to drop by on the way to work as well as on the way home, the bike could do with a run anyway,                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

That's ,it.
On me way, the beers are calling, see you all there.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption