pope's resignation...the REAL reason?

14 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2013 14:39:59 by allison_2011 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

just thought i was a bit low on hate mail this month, so WHY did he chuck in the next cushiest job after queen of england?????discuss...xEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hmmm i wondered the same thing ... bt i aint heard much about it so far... no theories or anything... dont even know what he stood for so to speak as in did he have controversial views as far as catholic church was concerned?? or was he anti Opus Die Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well its not the first time a German has ended his leadership unexpectedly after being followed by a bunch of brainwashed idiots, is it ..

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Kaiser Wilhelm at least had a proper moustache.......xx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Has there been any news leaked that he was ill or anything?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe he wanted to cash-in on his memoirs before he joined the choir invisibuuuule?   Or p'haps he thort it time to get a proper job...                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

gingerjen " Well its not the first time a German has ended his leadership unexpectedly after being followed by a bunch of brainwashed idiots, is it .." bit harsh                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its a comment from The Sun newspaper, not from me..                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

Harsh? Thought it was fair, he drives around in an armour plated pop mobile because his God can't protect him.............                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

and there's me thinking he had a daft hat fetish....haha..!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i believe he is making a public speech tmrw..... or was it today Wacko... we will probably never know the real reason.....   maybe he felt all the money spent on clothes and armoured cars etc somehow didnt seem very righteous if he is meant to be a saviour of the people when people are starving etc and he has all that money.... hmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Reckon he just wanted to make a name for himself and be controversial by not poping his cloggs as his exit.                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Several centuries ago, the Pope decreed that all of the Jews in Italy
had to convert to Catholicism or leave the country.
There was a huge outcry from the Jewish community;
so, the Pope offered a deal:
He'd have a religious debate with the leader of the Jewish community.
If the Jews won, they could stay in Italy;
but, if the Pope won, they'd have to convert or leave.

The Jewish people met and picked an aged and wise Rabbi to represent
them in the debate.
However, as the Rabbi spoke no Italian, and the Pope spoke no Yiddish,
they agreed that it would be a 'silent' debate.

On the chosen day, the Pope and Rabbi sat opposite each other:

The Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers.

The Rabbi looked back and raised one finger.

Next, the Pope waved his finger around his head.

The Rabbi pointed to the ground where he sat.

The Pope brought out a communion wafer and a chalice of wine.

The Rabbi pulled out an apple.

With that, the Pope stood up and declared himself  beaten and said that
the Rabbi was too clever ... the Jews could stay in Italy.

Later, the Cardinals met with the Pope and asked him what had happened.

The Pope said, "First, I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity.
He responded by holding up a single finger to remind me there is still only one God,
common to both of our faiths.

Then, I waved my finger around my head to show him that God was all around us.

The Rabbi responded by pointing to the ground to show me that God was
also right here with us.

I pulled out the wine and host to show that, through the perfect sacrifice,
Jesus has atoned for our sins; but,
the Rabbi pulled out an apple to remind me of the Original Sin.

He beat me at every move, and I could not continue."

Meanwhile, the Jewish community gathered to ask the Rabbi how he'd won.

"I haven't a clue," said the Rabbi.

"First, he told me that we had three days to get out of Italy,
so, I gave him the finger.

Then, he tells me that the whole country would be cleared of Jews,
but I told him emphatically that we were staying right here."

"And, then what?" asked a woman.

Who knows?" said the Rabbi.

"He took out his lunch, so, I took out mine."

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Just heard the popes retiring to take up a hobby he always wanted to try, he's bought a bike and tickets for the farmyard rally! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 504 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption