valentime day

24 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2013 20:28:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

post your valentime mesage here if you to shy send to me and ill post them for you if it a secret ill post with out your name hugs xxx happy to help Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Love it Kay!!xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

mmmmm pancakes :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no tracksster... its valentines... not freckin pancakes..... hahahaha pmsl LOL LOL   hmmm does htat mean i best think of some poetry then.... Wacko... if anyone wants to send me one i really wont mind.. honest Big smile Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Like it Kaykat, but just worry in case all the messages I am likely to receive will spoil this thread for everyone else, as their posts will be lost amongst all the messages meant for me.   I will start then ChaVbot you used to make my heart skip a beat, your sexy body in your string vest and smelly feet. I know you will never be mine again and that your heart belongs to Doris now, but I am such a lovely person I had to let you go. I am sure someone will one day whisk me of my feet and finally make my world complete.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To all the laydeeeeez on BM, this valentine message is for you all:

I love you, I love you, I love you almighty,
I wish my pyjamas were next to your nightie.
Now don't be mistaken, don't be mislead,
I mean on the clothes line and not in the bed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I wish to declare my undying hugzzzz for Kaycat xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

These are entries to a Valentine competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least  romantic second line: Love may be beautiful, love may be blissbut I only slept with you, because I was pi$$ed I thought that I could love no otherUntil, that is, I met your brother Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so areyou. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head. Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face Kind, intelligent, loving and hotThis describes everything you are not I want to feel your sweet embraceBut don't take that paper bag off of your face I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-Damn, I'm good at telling lies! My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life I see your face when I am dreamingThat's why I always wake up screaming My love you take my breath awayWhat have you stepped in to smell this way My feelings for you no words can tell Except for maybe "go to hell" What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime                                                                                                                                                                                 
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Bandito hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

double six what a big line it would need to be .......... ill just put my pj on your bed Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

gal my inbox is full with all your mesages it going to take me for ever ill just send them all to you                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

sandi thats funny Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bar Humbug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

"When inward tenderness finds the secret hurt..pain itself will crack the rock.. and Ah!!!Let The SOUL Emerge..."

~ Rumi ~

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Roses are red

violets are blue

i love me

and so do you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roses are red, 
Violets are blue.
Suzi's are black,
and Essex girls don't wear any.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Some people call it Valentines Day
I call it Thursday........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahhhh 66 is that your code message to meeeeeeeee Big smile LOL LOL... not sure what essex gals got to do wi me bt hey thanks anyhow Party pmsl                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wasn't intended for you suzi but if you want it you are welcome to my valentine. lmao

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

roses are red
violets are blue
i'm using my hand
but thinking of you

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 464 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption