3rd BM Kiss Rally

827 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2013 12:32:40 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok folks, we're progressing after a shaky start.   Kiss 2013 will be over the weekend of Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September.   The venue is The British Sugar Sports & Social Club in Bury St Edmunds.   We will hopefully have full details in the next few days, and tickets should be on sale in the next 10 - 14 days.   As before, this will be an advance ticket event only and there will not be tickets available on the gate.   As soon as the details are finalised I will post this to the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well done on getting it all sorted after the rocky start. I don't envy you.   Sorry looks like I won't be able to make this as I will be at the the BMF unless I can change my plans, still early days.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

You can put my name on the list Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Hope to make it this year.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sweet, I'm of on the Friday anyway just got to book the Saturday & Sunday off                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

About bloody time lol great news glad its all coming together see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wotcha.

<< checks calendar >>

Ah - that weekend is already booked for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

In my diary. Be good to ride somewhere new.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ahh buggerit won't be able to make KISS3. Off to climb Kilimanjaro later that week! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hope we're upwind of the beet factory !                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hope to be thereBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well done Simon, great to hear the 3rd KISS rally is now on the cards ... have put it in diary now so will look forward to yet another great weekend.... ps: whats this about "beet factory" ?....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

WE SHOULD BE THERE TO PARTY Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Count me in.                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Whens it going on events page                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

You better be there Elaine; lol. You're my partner in crime on this or is it the other way around; lol.   Colin, it will be on the events page as soon as we sort out the prices and paypal link for ticket sales.                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

cant  see any reason  not  to  be  there , and  its  more local  too  , no  falling asleep  on the  way  home  this  time  :)                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Would love to go to this as I missed the 2nd KISS! The 1st KISS was Awesome x Beer but I'm working this weekend and so skint I think I'll be staying in for years!! Unhappy

Anybody that goes will love it x Party

Mandi Ying Yang x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

As my 'partner in crime' has said, full details to follow very shortly!!! Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption