Bum in the Mud Rally - Essex 2013

84 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2013 21:55:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This years Bum in the Mud Rally is on the:   26th - 28th April   Tickets already on sale!!   Please see events page for more details   I'll be there and hoping to see more of you this year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

maybe this year, depends on work, hopefully see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to catch up with you again xj Thumbs Up Seems to me that you have enjoyed going camping lol
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Wanted to go to that rally to meet some of you southerners but off to Germany with Madscots and crew all being well.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i didn't saw owt bout camping. mersea is only about 2 hours from me. up for the saturday, leave late and home before i turn into a pumpkin.  Smile i have though found that the key to successful camping is plenty of alchohol, but that doesn't mean i'm doing it again this year, twice in one life should suffice.
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Got this one on my calendar already. Look forward to meeting up with some BMers there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry you can't make it non-hotmale Unhappy but have a great time in Germany!! Be good to meet you akceller8 should be a few BM'ers there!!   xj you wuss!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Thanks Elliemay, I intend to.

NHM                                                                                                                                                                             
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Both times I rode home from a rally in the middle of the night instead of camping I nearly got hypothermia........give me a tent and a Beer-jacket anytime!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Link to the Events Calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3820                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

left kiss2 at midnight on the saturday and had a lovelly ride home.

in this instance i think wuss is a mis-spelling of sensible. April is still winter ffs                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

Cap'n BITM Tide times, Fri 13.28pm, sat 14.11pm, sun 14.53pm. All tides are over 5m so strood will be covered.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for that Mic Thumbs Up I take it I'll be seeing you there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

you defo. will . Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is fast approaching (end of April) If you haven't? get your names down for this!!! One of the better rallies this year and one not to miss!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I missed out last year 'cos we were both sick and the weather was iffy. With the weather like it is, we deciided to pass this year. Maybe we'll do something later in the year and see you then. I hope the weather is good and you enjoy the event.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agreed!!! it was cold last year and at one point I was thinking about sleeping in the heated toilet/shower blocks lol   Hopefully this year it will be a bit warmer Thumbs Up but doesn't matter if its not, it's all part of the fun of 'Bum in the Mud' and as always, as a last resort, there's always those toilet/shower blocks lol   We'll catch up with you both somewhere soon Cataraptor                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am tempted to go on this one again.  Elaine, I am not so sure about kipping in the karzi                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry double posted Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you David, perhaps you would be better sleeping in a tent this year or keeping your cloths on LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption