moving

15 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2013 10:33:14 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well having decied to move and looking at houses round southern scotland in december i made a decision that i needed a job first.   i have a job interview on monday...in what would be my first choice location...scottish borders/northumberland....not gonna say owt else for fear of the jinx (not that one....hes a sweetie! lol) Wacko   fingers crossed , prayers or whatever floats your boat would be gratefully appreciated Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You not coming back to Denshaw then'!

Good luck.

Goose                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All me bits crossed for ya chick Wink you can do it Party                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

may the goddess of good fortune shine upon thy countenance....truly. all the luck in the world on your new adventure kwakgirl.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

All the best hun                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

everything crossed hon..... RB                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Good luck hope it works out well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good Luck with it all KG Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Good luck and hope it all works out Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wishing you all the very best for the future, Hug.....  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

All the best. Everything crossed for you. Keep us all informed x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I hope everything works out for you Debs Thumbs Up   With the work situation, I wish you the best of luck Approve   With the house move, you'll end up where you feel secure & comfortable Wink   Whatever happens with job & move Ermm   Brightest Blessings to you & yours Hug's                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I feel a toast coming on, DebsBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

ay well im glad you lot are all confident! lol if its meant to be it'll happen. But thanx guys Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I feel a toast coming on...   How kind of you XK, may I have marmalade on mine please?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption