climate change

19 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2007 04:01:50 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just been in the garden and there are two daffodils in full bloom.

Is it just me or is that weird?

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

they're confused.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby

maybe they are daft-o-dils!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i have jus been in the garden an seen two pink elephants is it  me ?or is that weird!!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Yep, it's you, your'e weird LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahahaha lol @ notsobigmac!  VERY funny                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brilliant notsobigmac,never thought of that,lol.

Don't think their as confused as i am MattConfused

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ooohhoohhnotsobigmac flavour of the week!!!hey aahsa notsobig mac mes agroovy mees a chill guy love the bro man dafto dills me sayin!!oooh yeah!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sorry!!!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby

sorry for what???                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

i walked out in to the garden and fell 3 storeys.. i have a box window...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmm,could that be a window box mayhaps........

Brilliant tho skins,LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No Cassie, it's a box(ed) window, he aint opened it yet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Climate change. I had to put the bloody central heating on last night. IN THE MIDDLE OF BLOODY AUGUST Angry. My iccle nose was freezing.
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I got the heating on tonight. wtf is going on? its august ffs!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Confusing the f**k out of me and p*****g me good style as it's to wet to get the bus out Cry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Nope I refuse to put the heating on, it`s August.. will sit here in my pyjamas and gloves and pour myself another brandy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hey DC, waddya mean you had the heating on.  Give Kwak a shout and ask if she'll knit you a nice cardigan LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

When I've finished knitting my thermal undies LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7970 seconds. There are 978 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption