has anything funny happened whilst out on the bike

16 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2013 16:47:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just got of the bike in scarboro ,and a young'un about 5yrs old shouted out loud to his dad ,Dad a poweranger this guy looked at me ohh shit.i just burst out laughing .                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Occupational hazard Wink   With a sports bike and "coloured" leathers LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I stopped to fill Bronson up at the local petrol station and this bloke came running over. 'Oh my god,  i love your bike, i've been looking at these on the net for years but never actually seen one... Please can i sit on it?' I was slightly baffled tbh but said yes. Problem was i couldn't get rid of him then. He was laid on floor checking out the workings and everything. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I doubt it was the bike's ' workings ' he was interested in OMNF. ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

My ex and I out on our bikes in town.

I stopped, she hit the back of my bike nearly knocking me off it.  I turned around and shouted "why did you do that?"

She screamed "Why did you stop you idiot?"

"Because we're at a fCensoredin red light!!!!" shouted I.

It wasn't funny at the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML Dennis, that brings a whole new meaning to BLIND date                                                                                                                                                                                 
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Ah Ex's on bikes, I suspect that could almost be a new topic in itself!
Well ...there was the time I followed my ex-wife onto a large rotating bridge, the kind that pivots around its center so that ships can pass on either side. As  we rode over it the traffic lights and barriers on the OTHER carriageway did their thing to prevent more traffic coming onto the bridge and so my ex promptly comes to a halt. On the bridge. The Bridge operator is leaning out of his cabin screaming "KEEP GOING" as I shot past her yelling 'something along those lines' shall we say Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

But if we're talking about things we've done ourselves, well there was the time, back in the 1970's when flared jeans were popular, that I pulled over, went to put my fight leg down, and didn't notice the kick start lever disappear up my heavily flared trouser leg. You can probably guess the rest....AFTER I'd picked myself and the bike up I figured that me and current fashions were definitely going our different ways in future Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I 've done something very similar wearing flares. Buggered over at a set of lights, pinning myself underneath the bike. The car driver behind got out, and lifted the bike off me. I got up to thank him, but it wasn't a 'him', it was some lassEmbarrassed   Where's a deep pothole when u need one?                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Mine constantly sets car alarms off LOL I think its funny Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

zebedee is very sensitive he screams everytime any ruffian bikes come near him lol.last time i was in matlock on a sunday he screamed at least 20 times in the afternoon pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

LOL @ cent and xklybr... where's a camera when you need one?!                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

Yeah i know Eight, and having a chair attached would have prevented all that eh?! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Now that would be a sight for sore eyes, if someone managed to tip an outfit, I bet it's been done...

LOL

Be careful what you wish for, eh?!

Ermm

Watch this space!

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I remember us being sat at the ice-cream place ZZR and zebedee having a go at all the ruffians passing. Was funny watching everybody jump back as if to say 'It wasnt me i didnt touch it!' lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Out with couple mates on me cbr400 and had a small tank slapper type ~(didnt know had totally fecked head stock bearings at the time) so accelerated out of it.. next thing i know     Im heading towards pavement on opposite side of road... next thing i know im somehow up on the pavement on wrong side of road racing along the pavement in small village on wrong side of road Shocked   eventually get orf pavement and pull up at lights... mates boyfriend pulls up beside me and says.."what did you do that for?"..........   Wacko Clown                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption