wednesday ride out - north east

13 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2013 21:50:38 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

well as promised it's going to be sunny, if not hot. anyone fancy joining me a ride out? don't where yet, possibly masham way or northumberland.                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I won't know until tomorrow night if I'm working on Wednesday or not (bloody agencies!) but if I ain't then I'm up for it Thumbs Up, I'll get back to you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Wot time roughly?? Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'll be looking to set off between 10 and 11. I'm not going to spoil my holiday playing in the rush hour :-)

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I like the Halloween lantern Crissy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'll be back online tomorrow morning about 9 to confirm things but I'm thinking meet at Scotch Corner services about 11.

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I'll have to give this one a miss after all mate,  that ugly 4-letter word beginning with w is going to get in the way! Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

ok. thanks for letting me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

Hey up, I will defo be going out but unfortunatly I gotta be back for 3pm cos of school pick up, so will be going out as soon as I have abandoned my kids at school :) :) If I dont hear from you......Ride Safe xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Thanks Crissy. That saves me hanging around Scotch Corner.
I think I'll head out to Masham for a coffee and sticky bun. I should be there about midday if anyone else is watching this thread.
Say hello to the red TDM.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Last minute decision to go to Masham for midday.   Met petewick, but no on else showed...Ermm   We had a cuppa, and then went to Druid's Temple.   Nice sunny day as well.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

Hey up you lot, Let me know if your going out again, Big smile I ended up at Whitby, bit chilly but still cool ride Thumbs Up I had some numty say "nice Harley" to me!!!! pmsl I just nodded smiled and said TA!!!!! hahahaha x

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Bugger. I thought no one was bothering so went and bought a topbox instead.
But if I had known XK was going I would definetly have yot the bike out and gone for a ride.
To Kielder :-)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption