Up Date

16 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2013 14:32:19 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi BM's  peeps......hope you lot had a amazing Christmas and a very merry new year got up to no good as I want to hear all about it Wink   Any how I ended up having my Hysterectomy on Christmas Eve 2.30pm in Halifax hospital and all went well infact did a other operation at the same time lucky me 241 LOL and because I was such a good girl they kicked me out next morning  at 11am good old NHS for ya....   Also even more good news also had my mammogram and ultra sound tests on bust and then said they wanted me to go back for a biopsy.... well they changed thier minds now and have said all is ok Big smile   So thats 2 out of ......the 3rd is whilst in hospital doctors discovered some think up with mi spine, kept on telling them it's our uk roads and need some tender loving spent on them so less pot holes.....so Im waiting of MRI scan to see whats going on so indeed im counting the days down before im back where I belong in mi saddle or behind the wheelWink   Also whilst got your attention Im celebrating my 40th but shush don't let on to BJ as she always gets up to no good when she learns of folks born date LOL so if any off to the doo  on Feb 7,8,9,10 then ill see ya then for tripple celebration as miss out over the festive season also 16th Im off to Speed Queen for any of you young uns LOL who fancy busting some shapes at Speed Queen in Leeds, then let me know as boy oh boy this wee lass is sure ready to party again once more  this year Party Safe Riding Drinking as wouldn't want you to spill and skid I mean slip now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

That's fab news x I'm 40 on 9th also so see what this year brings.

Hope you get back out and about ASAP and maybe catch you this year again

Chirs x

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Great news that hun look forward to seeing you about soon                                                                                                                                                                              
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Cracking positive attitude Sally, you have my admiration. Don't think I had your energy when I was 40.

Promise  I won't hug you too hard at next meeting in case you're still sore, but here are some in the meantime HugHugHug

Get well soon.

Denis x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Sal   You have been keeping the doctors busy, I hope the spinal problem can be resolved easily and that you'll be on the roads a.s.a.p Thumbs Up    Congratulations! on your 40th next month Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

WTG Sal, keep that fightin spirit goin, we'll have great celebrations for all you've missed at RiaC, get ready to play catch up PartyBeerPartyBeer

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Reading this post puts everything into perspective Approve   I hope you get up to no good a.s.a.p Sal Wink   Look forward to seeing you out and about Thumbs Up   Quite a few of us have some catching up to do Smile   I hope to see you at a meet or rally at some point this year Big smile   Till then have a BIG gentle Hug   I hope you're back to your best soon Hon Cool                                                                                                                                                                                 
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

I can only echo Emzed sentiments and wish you health and happiness in the coming year                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good on you, Sal...keeping the NHS nice and busy!! But if they keep lopping more bits off you , you'll weigh next to nothing.......so keep up with the cake/guiness diet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one lady xx

Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Lets Hope 2013 is a very positive year for you Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Sally Unfortunately I didn't really get chance to meet you at the Manchester Do.   Hope all goes well this year for you and your back in the saddle where you belong.   Hug RB                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

U are 1 strong lady Sally & I admire u for this.
Whatever life throws at u then u come back fighting 100 times stronger.
Glad to here all went well & I WILL get to meet u this year for deffo at the Farmyard Party come hell or high water lol.
Heres to us Guinness swilling lasses Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aww thanks every one and indeed ill see you all real soon and indeed BD hope ya canny keep up wi us lasses and our drinking skills as we aint carrying you back to ya bed LOL saying that they be no time to sleep with all the shanigans that be happening. Echo again peep thanks for your well wishes and xxx9xxx dam right gilr we known each other for so blooming years girl tis about time we sank some Guinness hun love ya all peace n love Little GR xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

LMAO Sal, you not heard, there's a wee tipple I seem to be immune to that tastes of honey TongueTongueTongue Bring on the party                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

chin up and kick em in the ****s,GR...xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5273 seconds. There are 830 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption