Sat 05/01/13 Leeds/ Squires to....? :)

22 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2013 20:09:35 by havfun | Go to original / last post
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If the weather is fine on Saturday I fancy a ride out.  Would anyone like to meet at Squires to go to...Fridaythorpe?  Or somewhere else?  Open to suggestions, just fancy getting Smurf out for a bit.     Could meet at 10 ish and see what happens?  Like I say, open to suggestions.    :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Will be there if weather ok. Look out for an old blue and silver cbr 600.                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

"If" I get the C1 fixed Ermm   And "if" you don't mind a 125 tagging along Embarrassed   I'd love to join in a rideout Thumbs Up   I'm suffering from a severe case of "cabin fever" Unhappy   Not been out on a bike for too many weeks to count Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                               
MjN's Profile
MjN

I'll confirm everything Saturday morning anyhoo, but of course you can come along Emzed - just no overtaking me! ;D

Will be nice to meet both you and Vladamir the spy. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

if your going to fridaythorpe i might meet you there if weather ok Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

ooo. summer is on it'd way, we'rr planning ride outs :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

it might be worth checking to see if Fridaythorpe is open                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

bike shed is closed but seaways is open                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

thanks Vlad it may be worth posting the days there open and the times if you know them                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

I can bring a flask just on case it's shut?! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

is this happening??? what time meeting there????Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sorry peeps won't be there Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                                 
MjN's Profile
MjN

Tis happening at the moment unless there's a foot of snow or lashing rain int morning!!! I'll get to squires for about ten. I'll have my Spanner Monkey IOM jacket on and will be on the SV (blue with a white go faster strip right down the middle) :D

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

On granny duty, so I won't be popping by to say hello....enjoy the ride, guys XX                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

Well it's dry and fine outside! I'll be riding today. :D

Hope peeps can make it. Hoping to be squires for about 10. Fingers crossed....:)                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Hopefully see you thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

Ok. :)

Soz to Emzed for not being able to make it. :( I'll have a cuppa for you. ;D                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

At fridaythorpe if anyone's about. Sitting with the sheepskins. :D                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Who are you calling a sheepskin??!!?? LOL

Nice blast around some new roads for me, shame some of the ones we wanted to take were underwater!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Good day out with MjN and centurion first trip to the coast this year let's hope for many more.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 1605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption