Hells Bells - Fri 8th March - Brum

21 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2013 20:02:56 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hells Bells are playing at the Roadhouse on Fri 8th March - £8 entrance fee                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

looks like your on your own at this one Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

More room on the dance floor lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please - have heard about them and have always wanted to go to the Road House - is this still on????? Edinburgh bike that weekend but I would go on the Sunday OR go up on the Saturday Evil Smile mwoaaaaaaaaaah
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Heels are fantastic guys seen them in Edinburgh last year which was a riot.

Where is roadhouse BJ ?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The RoadhouseWharfside Leisure ComplexLifford LaneStirchleyKings NortonBirminghamWest MidlandsB30 3DZ                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I saw them at the Brum Roadhouse a few months ago.  They were absolutely brilliant BUT..... there were just too many people in that small room.  I ended up listening in whilst standing just outside the door.  Shame cos they were really good.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just have to get their earlier!  I'm up for this one if anyone else is, or will I be a billy no mates?                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

oooo I could be up for this Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

Unfortunately it's the Birmingham HOG Chapter night on the 8th... so I'll have to give it a miss this time Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you in there folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

call me thick but wots this night out bout ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Getting drunk

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not drinking I'm going to see the band and have a good time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm a behaving V, now thats worth seeing lol

Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

www.hellsbells.info/   The bands webpage....                                                                                                                                                                                 
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

BJ and I not going to make it to this one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You didn't miss much, guy sang like Po out of the teletubbies.  Musically fantastic, vocally atrocious                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

And how do you know what a Teletubby sounds like Boss Mom?? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption