Hi from sunny Coventry

9 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2013 23:35:18 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
stevecv8's Profile
stevecv8

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all.

Just a intro from a new member.
My name is Steve from Coventry I have had bikes on and off for donkeys years. I was widowed earlier this year. Hope next year to be a better one and to meet some new friends and may be a girlfriend as well. So looking forward to some better weather and getting out and about.
Would be nice to meet up with people local to me too.
All the best.
Steve
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi and a very warm welcome to BM Steve..   Take a look on the events calendar as im sure you will see what there is on offer for the events and meets, up and down the country...im sure you will find something that suits you there. We are a very friendly bunch of folks so jump in and enjoy....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi there Steve welcome to BM, I must of been asleep when the sun was shining in Coventry LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi Steve and welcome to bm.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Steve.  You will find everyone is really nice.                                                                                                                                                                                
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Hi Steve   Welcome to BM   Sorry to hear about your sad loss but hope 2013 is a good one for you.   I'm pretty near to you - can hook up at a biker meet maybe.   C                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Hi steve make your way to bassetts on a warmer tuesday. On events page nice ride from cov a few to meet there. Its quiet at the mo but abit warmer and the gang will be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi steve I'll second BC's comments,  Got Bassetts pub or the McDonalds also, meet takes in both car parks, gets really full late on.....  get yerself there mate, wot ya got to lose ?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3730 seconds. There are 759 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption