2nd Manchester Bike Show in March 2013 at Event City

43 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2013 23:17:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Weekend in krakow this weekend so can't make it- typical! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hugs Wink bandito xxxx no problem rb sound good to me meet up ar cg stall at 11 ?? that ok with everyone els x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Excellent                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

sounds good to me. See you around 11
John

non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Enjoy Krakow Allison. I last went in 1992 and liked it then. Probably been brought into this century by now though (Krakow - not me).

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

So where are we all meeting I can be either at the nabd stand or the unwanted stand, I am easy to spot, blue rinse hair, sitting knitting, if you want to look at my profile to help you recognise me feel free.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

think it at your stall CG hugs xx looking forword to it xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

bump.   Looking forward to meeting those who are going on Saturday.  Meet up at 11.0 at the Unwanted Stand.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

geting a bit giddiy now                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Look forward to meeting you all Saturday                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

See you there CG.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hope the lovely weather isn't going to put anyone off. I am here already and staying in the Travelodge Trafford Centre.

If anyone is around this way tonight I will be heading to the Weatherspoons across the road.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

See you all tomorrow. Take it easy and stay safe getting there
RB                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

so giddy lol ol lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

It's very strange weather here, it's snowing but not settling, yet the weather news shows a totally different picture.

Take care all getting here and look forward to meeting you all.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

It's very strange weather here, it's snowing but not settling, yet the weather news shows a totally different picture.

Take care all getting here and look forward to meeting you all.                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Non hot male - Krakow is the same as it was 7 years ago, I guess it's such a beautiful traditional place there isn't too much they can do, you should go back.
Hope the bike shows been good and you have seen your dream bikes everyone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Lovely to meet everyone today, was good to know you were all able to recognise me from my profile pic.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi everyone, it was fab to meet face to face with you all.

And I'm officially in lust with the ducati diavil strada.....damn shoulndn't have sat on it.....sigh

Sandi this time I didnt forget to take pictures.......I forgot to take the camera lol
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

fab day gr3eatn tom meet you all hugs xxx some pics on the events                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption