2nd Manchester Bike Show in March 2013 at Event City

43 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2013 23:17:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

http://www.classicshows.org/manchester2013/                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going Jo, don't know what day yet though.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

will deffo be going to this  again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

can always do an informal meet up on which ever day people are going.  It would be good to go as I missed last year's.     me thinks I better start saving....                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Have asked Sandi to add it to events  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Oops sorry for the delay Anne, it's on the calendar, I put it on the day after your post     Show dates: 23 and 24 March 2013   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3868                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I will be there both days, staying in a Travelodge close by,  I will be helping on my club stand. It would be nice to meet up with people there.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Do you know the stand number and I will defo drop by and say hellllooooooo..      See you on the Saturday.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

A weekend away in Poland so won't be able to make this show,... Pity as its quite local                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Not sure of the stand number yet but will let you know as soon as possible. It will be the Unwanted Mcc club stand.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Bump.....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

ok whos goining when im hoping to go on the sat                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I'm going Sat KC hope to bump into you

rb                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i hope so rb ill be the one in krisspy creams before i go in to the show                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I am going to try and get there late Saturday morning. See you there KC.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Show dates: 23rd and 24th March 2013   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3868                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i look out for you kc hugs long time no see may be we should sort out a meeting place ??? think the NABDstall is there hows adout a meet there ??                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Sounds good.   I know that Non hot male (maybe Whitedove), my friend Ali and I are planning to arrive at around 10.30 (after the rush) and meet up.   
So if whoever is going on the Saturday wants to meet up at about 11.00 at the NABD stall (numbered 441)and we can then go scare the coffee stall people.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Alternatively we could meet up and mither Cruiser Gal on stall 333....oh I've got your number now honey lol. RB                                                                                                                                                                                 
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley

Hope to be there on sat, will give Kay a call when I arrive so I can come and say hello to the crew.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 851 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption