Bike names

43 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2007 16:08:05 by vmaxdeg | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i liked the b+one yu looked like one of Sharpes women!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Sharp? that's me, sharpest knife in the spoon section ROFL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sharp? that's me, sharpest knife in the spoon section ROFL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Kwak.I have noticed that one of the girls has refered to her bike & her car as a she.Its not just us men who are gender specific & why does it really need to be an issue? Theres nothing derogatry meant by it                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

my aplogies Kwak.Wasnt you saying it was Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

but on the subject of harleys,dont always get you where you want to go LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My bikes all have names:

"The Daytona"

"The SV"

"The Gixer"

"The piece of shit Yamaha 250 that needs 3 more cylinders and 750cc"

Simple.

rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Mines has two names. "Big Bertha" and the "No68". I use "No68" more often as it handles and is as big as a bus.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Does that means it does Aigburth to Bootle and nothing else? (Scouse in-joke)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Kwak, regarding photos - If I see someone without a MAIN photo of themselves, then I PM them. If they have one of themselves in their album, then I change it.All moderators have the ability to do this also.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If they have one of themselves in their album, then I change it.All moderators have the ability to do this also.   How do you KNOW the pic is of THEM?? It could be a family member.   Not sure I like your method, a bit dictatorial, but I do agree with you that everyone should show a full face pic of themselves.    If mods have the ability then why are there still so many profiles with main pics of something else or without their whole face showing (shades, hats, helmets) or worse still NO PIC at all?                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

My bike's called Lilly.  Some of the letters in the plate and the car is Wilma because of the plate again.  (sad I know)  When I ordered the bike at the dealer they gave me list of plates and when I chose it that name just jumped out...  All I could hear was the other bokes in the shop sniggering and someone saying why do girls always name them...! I think it adds character and fun!  My mate says his car & bike have got names too... V5 & R1... What an imagination!!!! Say no more LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikebird's Profile
bikebird

In: Rosyth

I've never given any names, but the guy I bought it from told me it was called Mary Doll. And would you believe it's on the bottom of the number plate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mine are called the rat & the other one is called the harris . nice & simple just like me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

My car is 'jane' for reasons best known to me lol and the bike..its jason at the moment, but i've no doubt that will change when we become familiar LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

R A Wills, it got up to Matlock last weekend. I suppose I should name her the "Queen Mary", as with the rain on thw way home it sailed majesticly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

the ZZR is Budgie ..... she's bright blue and has a highly sensitive alarm that cheeps a warning at people passing about 5 miles too close!!!   the CG is Robin .... bright red, and she came after Budgie so i thought i would name her after a bird as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I refer the right honorable woman to my previous statement.

There's no hope for you people Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

No there is no help for me what so ever, i am beyond redemption!   Bikes are female, i dont care what anyone says, they have curves, respond well to a subtle touch and if you are crass and careless with them, they will hurt you badly!   Oh and they are contrary little misses as well, they always refuse to start when you need to run a mercy mission, just cos you havent paid them enough attention for a few weeks, but the next day when you go back to them, they start on the button! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Well Fraglette! If bikes are female they should be called hormonal pain in the a**e Tongue. "Runs for cover" INCOMING!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption