Xmas at Squires 30-12-12

63 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2013 14:58:59 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lunch time for a natter?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sounds good but cant say for def just yet

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But will u b able 2 hear, wot wiv that seaweed in yr lughole?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Pardon ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

possible XKally....but cant confirm till nearer time. Great idea tho :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

sounds good to me i'm up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I like this idea.. sadly in theory only for I shall be "chatting" in Scotland... And searching for the Loch Ness Monster in Loch Lochmond!! Don't ask.. it's a conning the minx kindathing.. and yes dammit I know she can read...

BUT.. will be with you in spirit cos love the "chatting" that goes on at Squires.. am particularly fond of the double doors but I really can't tell you why... 

Have FUN and tonnes of giggles for those of you who go.. Cracking Idea XK xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Xmas Opening Times at Squires Cafe   Xmas Eve – CLOSED Xmas Day – CLOSED Boxing Day – CLOSED Thurs 27th to Sun 30th Open as Normal Monday  N.Y.Eve - CLOSED New Years Day – CLOSED Wed 2nd Jan - Open 9am -- 5pm                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

That was a good Idea Sandi lol. I will have a word with her ladyship and see if we can get there                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

As I missed my Christmas lunch a Squires Disapprove   I will really try to make this one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Put your name down folks, so XK knows who to look for   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3173                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...or who to avoidEvil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd like to make one in..be nice to see peeps again!

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Eh Sandi, your link goes to the wrong date, this meet up is for the 30th and your link goes to the 23rd doh! We just can't get the staff these days Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sandi is right think you ought to read it again Wacko she says that Squires is open on the 30th and i think that after the dates she mentions they are going to revert back to there normal opening times
centurion's Profile
centurion

Read MY post again Bill, I wasn't on about Squires opening times but the fact that Sandie has added a link to the event that XK is trying to organise on the 30th but it actually takes you to the regular Squires meet up today, hence XK is not even down there as being present where as he is on the 30th, have i explained that simply and clearly enough for you? WackoWackoWacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Maybe just a little slooower Centurion Wink LOL   I was wondering WTF was going off too Confused   With a non existant "event" for today Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

Definitely Em, I guess some people still read by moving their fingers across the computer screen! Wink
Looking at the weather out there its a pity it wasn't on for today, lets just hope its as good next Sunday and i might even make it down there myself! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Yeah it has kinda surprised me too (the weather) Wacko   I do hope we have another bright little interlude next w/e Approve   Be great to catch up with some folks at years end Hug   And make "grandiose" plans for next year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

no don't understand it centurion can you explain it again please                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6836 seconds. There are 380 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption